SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Hahaha, we need something to motivate kids and cut out the very high prices at the lowest level. Im sure someone posted on here a month back they have a cousin or little brother in the under 7's i think it was and they pay 200-300 a year to keep them in the team and have pay for the strip and stuff. it was something along those lines away. Thats terrible for an under 7's.

Hahaha, we need something to motivate kids and cut out the very high prices at the lowest level. Im sure someone posted on here a month back they have a cousin or little brother in the under 7's i think it was and they pay 200-300 a year to keep them in the team and have pay for the strip and stuff. it was something along those lines away. Thats terrible for an under 7's.

The costs are crazy, I was a club sec for a amateur team a few years back and it cost for a season over £3000 just to play football.

The extra cost for strips, training gear,league fee's etc, refs , and not forgetting booking parks for training were tumbling out of control over the season.

Fuck sake that is crazy. thats only reason im not joining my friends team i dont have a job just now and just cant guarantee money for the team.

Yep it's money, money, money.

Playing football is the easy part, It's the constant added fund raisers that hit you hard to keep it all going.

Sponsorship help a lot, but the way companies are that's drying up.

Takeover could have happen next week, or we could enter administration!

Clyde1 seem to be hurting.

Yeah they're desperate to rain on our parade.

Very pessimistic talk from Clyde 1