SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

how many breaks to real radio take fs.

what time do these sluts start stu lol?

btw i dont think a takeover will happen till the leauge is done so the players keep foccused, my opinion only ofcourseboogie.png

how many breaks do real radio take fs.

what time do these sluts start stu lol?

btw i dont think a takeover will happen till the leauge is done so the players keep foccused, my opinion only ofcourseboogie.png

hopefully mate, we need investment for next year but or things will get worse

and we all go on about 12 mate if your still on. About 6-8 of us haha its a great laugh

I have never heard any of DJ's so called "insider" news come true.... He is an absolute fucking walloper.

exactly he talks like he knows loads that the fans dont and i have learned over time not to believe anything he says(tu)

Listening to Clyde tonight, trying to catch some early team news.

Bougherra is ment to be missing out, they said he was standing with his trackie on with the staff while the team were out with there boots and stuff on.

Bougherra is ment to be missing out, they said he was standing with his trackie on with the staff while the team were out with there boots and stuff on.

This Bougherra situation is puzzling.

Thats what they reported around 6:15 mate, dont know if tis true but i think it was sheela who was at the ground and said she seen him.

Thats what they reported around 6:15 mate, dont know if tis true but i think it was sheela who was at the ground and said she seen him.

It's not the fact of him being fit or not tonight, just something doesn't add up with the length of time he's been out for me.

I'm starting to get this feeling of a certain number of games clause.

It's not the fact of him being fit or not tonight, just something doesn't add up with the length of time he's been out for me.

I'm starting to get this feeling of a certain number of games clause.

Wouldnt disagree mate, does seem very strange.

he said smith should be the next SFA Cheif Exc :lol: not timmy manager :anguish:

That was someone else, there was a guy on earlier who was talking about Celtic I swear down. You must have missed it :lol:

Euan was playing that wee song when he said it! :peanut: