Opportunity Knocks

FlippinEck

I'd like to see Broadfoot one half at left-back and one half at centre back.

Looked naw bad at left-back at East Fife

No chance, he is pish at LB - even against East Stirling.

Maybe so, but how do we really know.

Because Ive seen him in 2 pre-season friendlies and three reserve games at LB and a blind man can see he cant play there....he's only a debatable CB!

Fair enough

Start off with a strong squad in the 1st half and give them 4 or 5. Then give the likes of Fleck, Gow...the whole of the 2nd.

_____GS/RC_____

AH__CC__SP__KB

____DF____BH____

NN____________LM

_____KB__TB_____

One question, for the life of me I can't work out who DF is?

Young South African midfielder.

I realised afterwards, but at the time I kept having Derek Ferguson's name popping into my head, it was annoying. <cr>

Because Ive seen him in 2 pre-season friendlies and three reserve games at LB and a blind man can see he cant play there....he's only a debatable CB!

He's been getting a lot of extra coaching sessions of Davie Weir himself, so has every chance to improve.

He's been getting a lot of extra coaching sessions of Davie Weir himself, so has every chance to improve.

Not at LB tho.

Surely McCulloch must get a run tonight, get him ready for the battle ahead in the SPL. He's the only player with that extra bit of dig in him and goal scoring ability that will be imperative for the long run in? :sherlock:

Yip I agree BD and in all honesty I really wouldn't mid if we replaced Cousin with McCulloch in the CF role.

One of the main criticisms of both Cousin and Boyd is that they lack work rate and generally look disinterested. That can't be said for McCulloch, he'd be a real presence up there and give defenders problems when we have, and don't have the ball.

He has shown that he can shoot from distance, he has good body strength, is better on the deck than he gets credit for is obviously excellent in the air (even though he has to watch those cheeky elbows)

Perhaps WS doesn't seem too bothered about losing Cousin as he knows that McCulloch can come in and play that role how we ahve been crying out for it to be played all season.