See Paul Jewel is at it again

Just saw a headline on SSN with him having a go at Man city as Danny Mills has been injured at Derby and needs surgery, apparently Man City won't take him back or pay his wages

FFS man, the guy was injured while under your care, surely its your clubs responsibility to pay for his upkeep? <cr>

What a joke of a man, went down very much in my expectations after the dissin of us over the Roy Carrol transfer when he knew the ins and outs of it, now, he's hit rock bottom, he must be a tim at heart with all the blaming, sweeping and deflecting he does! :angry2:

He went down on my estimations after the whole McCulloch thing.

Big Lee approached him and told him he was home-sick, and Jewell publicly slaughtered him for it, claiming that he wasn't saying that the week previous.

The Carroll thing dropped him even lower in my estimations aswell. He lacks dignity and class, running the the press crying his eyes out.

He's a moaning faced pr*ck of a man, and I wish him no success whatsoever.

:D

Big Lee approached him and told him he was home-sick, and Jewell publicly slaughtered him for it, claiming that he wasn't saying that the week previous.

The Carroll thing dropped him even lower in my estimations aswell. He lacks dignity and class, running the the press crying his eyes out.

(tu)

He is a twat - that constantly runs to the press when he doesnt get what he wants-when he wants it - asshole, no dignity at all

Glad his shit team are going down never to return.

(tu)

clearly a prime candidate for Celtic Manager after WGS gets the boot :cool: