gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will make his debut against Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez hahahaha

Hes gonna get slaughtered.

What?

In the same way Messi or Zambrotta slaughtered him?

I don't think so mate.

exactly, what is the KO for this game on Saturday? really wanna see it

Totally gutted about the news :(

I still, and probably always will, think he was forced out the door though.

Ally can you tell me how you force someone out the door?? What is it you say to them and what makes you think he was??

Cheers bud

evens

'Alan, here's a million pounds if you go to Spurs.'

That's a BIT of a carrot.

Papa - a million quid is an incentive, not a shove.

Exiled - same comment.

Lets get real here, Rangers had no REAL power over what happened to Alan Hutton. Yes, they can say to him that it is a fantastic offer and they will sweeten it for him but if he ABSOLUTELY had no desire to move, or to play for Spurs, or to move to London, he was under absolutely NO obligation to do so being under contract for 5 years and knowing he would continue to be played if fit and in form and there is NOTHING to suggest Rangers would have sent him to Coventry to force this through.

It smacks simply of Hutton seeing the dollar signs of the EPL and Rangers seeing a never to be bettered offer for a right full back.

Remember Hutton has an agent and multi million pound deals are not straightforward - remember our own protracted transfer sagas.......................

evens

2441y6r.jpg

79465746ao3.jpg6979-6.jpg

SpursSigningsL_468x367.jpg

He's in the squad for Man Utd, there should be plenty of streams around aswell. This is the site i use for streams. it's norwegian and you pay through paypal 3 euros for a week it's recuring but you can cancel it easily through paypal and re-order it the weeks you want it, also the streams are generally on 24/7.

Also Woodgate looks kinda scary

Looking forward to seeing him play against Man Utd. About time there was a Scottish guy playing in a big league. Fletcher doesn't count.

What about McFadden?

nah, he's one of them too :ph34r:

Those pictures do nothing to convince me that he is actually happy to be there.

His eyes look distant and the smile looks very forced.

He looks like a survivor from a concentration camp when the Allies first made the fence

I honestly can't look

He looks like a survivor from a concentration camp when the Allies first made the fence

I honestly can't look

A bit like Bradley seeing Stacy kiss his Dad on Christmas on Eastenders on the Telly.

I honestly can't look

A bit like Bradley seeing Stacy kiss his Dad on Christmas on Eastenders on the Telly.

If I was in Bradley's shoes I'd have whipped it out and enjoyed the softcore ;)

I honestly can't look

Your a sick man :craphead:

I honestly can't look

I think somebody watched too much Channel 5 friday late movies in their 20s :craphead:

I honestly can't look

I think somebody watched too much Channel 5 friday late movies in their 20s :craphead:

Mate, I lived in Belgium for four years, heading out to work in the morning it wouldn't be unusual for some lucky dame to getting serviced by a plumber on one of the main stations

if you play for Rangers and have any attacking minded qualities then you are going to be pushed out the door by this current regime i.e. Hutton, Buffel, Boyd (the Buffel saga frustrates the life out me, we need an attacking midfielder and a talented one is already at the club, but Smith likes playing 2 holding midfielders, Barry Ferguson and 1 striker, total bollocks formation, half the time they makes life difficult for themselves cause they are so boxed in due to their defensive nature, and have next to no ideas upfront)

its ridiculous. why do we have to play nearly 3 defensive midfielders every week along with possibly the slowest wide players in Europe i.e. McCulloch and Adam (who are cracking players but in the Champions League they wont compete with the full backs down the flanks !!!!!)

the only attacking prowess and natural width we had was Hutton and now to an extent Burke. we've signed another midfielder and stupidly a goalkeeper where it is blatantly evident they need a left back, wingers and a striker with pace. personally we dont need an attacking midfielder cause we have Buffel. I thought he'd have been like a new signing this year but he's totally frozen out cause of his style of game (that Ronald De Boer type player)

I am also appalled at losing Alan Hutton and Christian Daily signing. Total lack of ambition and shows Rangers are now only a feeder club that has to sell best players to stay afloat and bring in over the hill numpties who in their prime weren't good enough to play for the Old Firm. what is the point of Murray Park ? When the talent performs, they are flogged to the 1st bidder.

I for one am ashamed at this current going on, Rangers should not be about selling their best quality players to make a fast buck.

we have effectively loaned hutton to Spurs for £9 mill as his contract is for 4 years we can have him back then for free and he'll still only be 27 :lol:

DEAL!

Can we not buy him back in three years for the value of his contract? :craphead:

I for one am ashamed at this current going on, Rangers should not be about selling their best quality players to make a fast buck.

Yeah, lets keep them all and still have people like you expecting us to spend £10m every transfer window. We'd go under if we didn't take that kinda cash.

you dont have to spend the cash if you PRODUCE the players ! is that not what the whole Murray Park saga was for ? If you buy Cousin for £1m, he does well and have the prospect of selling him for £4m ? Good business. If you buy Cuellar for £2m, he is playing great, decides to go to England after 1st season and you get £10m for him, great business. You bring young Scottish talent through that has cost you effectively nothing but wages since they started and sell them to the 1st Premiership team who show interest cause they have daft money to spend ? Poor ambition and the directors are cash hungry.

The whole idea of Murray Park was produce young players so they wouldnt need to scour the transfer market and spend crazy money anymore. Now a player comes through and they are sold within half a season of them playing at their peak.

Tell me that is good business ? I dont see it as good business. I see it as going backwards and accepting the dregs of the Premiership to replace these guys.

Its not like selling Boumsong and signing guys who were intsrumental in winning the league for us i.e. Ferguson, Kyrgiakos, Buffel, Andrews, Wattereus etc. That was good business ! Compare to Hutton deal, poor business.