Looks like Hemdanis gone as well.

trueblue1872

very intersting read 72, times, they are a changing !!

Your old road is

Rapidly aging.

Please get out of the new one

If you can't lend your hand

For the times they are a-changin'.

Bob Dylan

They sure are Coop. Big Time!!!

(tu) (spl) (spl) (spl)

bet theres a few like letizi in this presant squad.

hemdani will be a big loss,and as someone said for smith to be getting shot of one of our best players this year,he must be damn confident he can replace them,or maybe murray has given him financial assurances that hes happy with.

im in 2 minds about sebo tho,although he doesnt look as if hes played football before in his life,he trys so hard for us,and must be gutted it hasnt worked out for him,maybe keep him untill end of the season to see if it was le guens fault he wasnt producing,but even if he doesnt i wont be calling for him "tae get tae fook" like alot of others.i will say "thanks for trying sebo,good luck in whatever you decide to do in the building trade" :P

Overated ersehole not RFC standard....good riddance

for once I thought you may have something positive to contribute FISH.... oh well.... :rolleyes:

There is absolutely hee haw positive about RFC at the moment except Boydie putting the baw in the net as usual, the rest can GTF

Guest gersandproud

Overated ersehole not RFC standard....good riddance

for once I thought you may have something positive to contribute FISH.... oh well.... :rolleyes:

There is absolutely hee haw positive about RFC at the moment except Boydie putting the baw in the net as usual, the rest can GTF

Totally agree Fish - THE WORST performance of any season whatsoever & we've still got all these punters trying to hang on to the culprits ???

O.K. so Brahim did improve - especially in comparison to the dross he dished up under Eck at times - but so what ??? He's still as much part of the symptoms as anyone else - bite Boro's hand off I say !!! one mill profit ?? have it quick.

As for getting a fee for JRod ???? What planet are M'seille on ?? Again bite anyone's hand off !!!

Interesting reading about the medical rifts - Seems to me PLG couldn't manage a branch of MacDonalds - if he had the doctor on another bus what man management skills does that show ??

Get that new broom sweeping fast -

I'll be sorry if Hemdani goes. He was playing really well in midfield, then stuck to his task when shifted to centre-back.

I know Hemdani was a very skilful player and accepted being played out of position in the back with out moaning. I will miss him too....reading that article it seems we have been in total disarray....what a total mess we are in...we almost have to start from scratch :(

I think, in general, French players arent suited to playing in the UK, not just Scotland. Very few seem to make the grade at all, yet they seem to be successful over there, and in some other leagues. Theres Henry, and Saha, and a couple of the younger ones coming through at Arsenal, then again, they have probably aclimatised (spelling??)

Am going to hedge my bets that if Arsenal get Ribery, he wont do that well

Oh, maybe getting that Stanger kid at a young age might work? looks like he had some skill

Guest gersandproud
I think, in general, French players arent suited to playing in the UK, not just Scotland. Very few seem to make the grade at all, yet they seem to be successful over there, and in some other leagues. Theres Henry, and Saha, and a couple of the younger ones coming through at Arsenal, then again, they have probably aclimatised (spelling??)

Oh, maybe getting that Stanger kid at a young age might work? looks like he had some skill

I know what you mean outlaw -

I've got to say that the french connection at Arsenal seem to make them one of the most exciting and entertaining teams in europe - but the french players in the rest of EPL look like poissons out of eau at most other clubs

the french league itself is IMHO the most boring of all the euro leagues yet french teams do relatively well in the CL - beats me ?

Silly statement of the day goes tae this fela

Aye Cantona wiz sheeite tae eh !!!

Its just that we get what we pay for.... feckin donkies !!! (beer)

I know what you mean outlaw -

I've got to say that the french connection at Arsenal seem to make them one of the most exciting and entertaining teams in europe - but the french players in the rest of EPL look like poissons out of eau at most other clubs

the french league itself is IMHO the most boring of all the euro leagues yet french teams do relatively well in the CL - beats me ?

Did you watch them last night. Awesome.

Silly statement of the day goes tae this fela

Aye Cantona wiz sheeite tae eh !!!

Its just that we get what we pay for.... feckin donkies !!! (beer)

:o haha, I had a reply from THE FISH, I feel better now

well, to be fair, Cantona was a few years ago! (and didnt exactly run rings around us as far as I can remember) over the last few years, they have been gash, sorry!

But yeah, our frenchies have been lame

Pal, you forgot to end with a Murray statement ;)

i dont think hemdani is going to be a miss, i think the guy is poor and i dont understand why so many people rate the guy.

I think that's harsh.

He might won't fit into the system Walt is going to play, because we're going to need 2 centre mids who can get up and down the park all day.

I thought Hemdani was a brilliant holder in the middle of the park though, can't remember many times I saw him give the ball away.

Solid if not spectacular with an extraordinary pass completion percentage - Roy Keane got away with doing just that for years.