They get dumber and dumber

The Artist

My bebo is totally geared up towards rangers (and my wee girl obv) Some random timmy started leavin me comments e.g "if ur a gersfan ur a bigot and a hooligan". Not rising to it i decided to ignore it. Then I continue to get comments about "hooligans and bigots" so I simply send him a list of videos showin up timmy i.e ira chants,pitch invasions,hugh dallas game etc. to which he replies "have u nothing better to with your time?" i was flabbergasted at the brass neck of said timothy.lol.

he then asked why i was being an "ass" and sending him such links,to which i replied "because youre tellin me all gers fans are mainly hooligans and bigots" his reply??

"i wasnt sayin u all were,just in general yous are" :craphead:

"Timothy :- You gotta love 'em"

So he picks out your page, targets you with abuse, to which you point out counter examples, then he calls you obsessive???? doh

WTF?

You couldn't make it up.

Sadly, you don't have to with timmy.

Do they have any decent fans? I think not.

exactly oleg.total and utter fools

So he picks out your page, targets you with abuse, to which you point out counter examples, then he calls you obsessive???? doh

WTF?

You couldn't make it up.

I blame the schools.

WTF?

You couldn't make it up.

I blame the schools.

that'll be the catholic schools then, do you think the TIMMY in question ever attended school?

type in "the average celtic fan" an u tube an we all get a fair idea they no the brightest!

"ah cannie say im roman..." :lol:

possibly the funniest vid an u tube!!! :lol:

have u nothing better to with your time???

so the sad loser who browses peoples bebo pages and then leaves comments on a rangers fans page slagging them off is asking YOU have you nothing better to do. he obviuosly aint got much to do with his life.