COD4 Patch is here

barkie

It's just the connection patch the feature patch comes out later, have you seen any US players yet ?

I hope this works for me i have had loads of problems recently with Tiscali and this.

I know how you feel J1mgg i want to go home now, oh well Friday = half day !!

I suppose with IW track record we should just be glad you can get on and they haven't screwed the game up.

If i get home later and Tiscali won't let me on i will cry. :(

Tbh they been better the last couple of nights and i seem to be getting on before 9 now but i was kicked twice last night from the PSN but that might be a router problem will have to do a factory reset.

Who is on tonight then ?

I suppose with IW track record we should just be glad you can get on and they haven't screwed the game up.

If i get home later and Tiscali won't let me on i will cry. :(

Tbh they been better the last couple of nights and i seem to be getting on before 9 now but i was kicked twice last night from the PSN but that might be a router problem will have to do a factory reset.

Who is on tonight then ?

Me me me! :)

The servers are going to go into meltdown tonight !

Just to confirm looking at a few posts on the PS site the Americans are back.

Some people having problem downloading the patch but i guess that's due to the amount of people downloading it.

Well got home downloaded the patch and now touch wood everything is fine no more Tiscali problems can get into a match under 3 secs and can get on before 9 or 10 o'clock.

I take it all back IW so far the patch has helped me, bit of lag playing some of the yanks but nothing too bad

had some good games this afternoon will be on tonight subject to not being too pished.

i played a game before i left for work this morning, i heard a few yanks and i seemed to connect to matches sooooooo much faster! ill certainly be on tonight unless i win the euro millions and have a heart attack, but there is absolutely no hope of me winning that :lol:

Yes I can get into games instantly or in a matter of seconds but my one issue is the connection.

Every game I enter is 1 bar and delayed reactions which makes it impossible to compete in.

What they need for cod5 is a proper lobby where you can see games and their sever connections cause right now it's close to impossible for me to play.

Yes I can get into games instantly or in a matter of seconds but my one issue is the connection.

Every game I enter is 1 bar and delayed reactions which makes it impossible to compete in.

What they need for cod5 is a proper lobby where you can see games and their sever connections cause right now it's close to impossible for me to play.

Good to see you were able to play a game or two with us tonight Rohan. It at least shows that the new Patch is having a positive effect.

I would guess that your connection problems are simply down to geographical location. Although i am sure one of the guys will have a suggestion to hep you out. (tu)

Good to see you were able to play a game or two with us tonight Rohan. It at least shows that the new Patch is having a positive effect.

I would guess that your connection problems are simply down to geographical location. Although i am sure one of the guys will have a suggestion to hep you out. (tu)

yeah not much help am i :P

I have a slow connection at my mums place but I would li9ke to be able to choose what game I go into when joining random online ones. It's annoying entering and then finding out your speed is too low and having to quit.

No excuse for my terrible win/loss ratio but it is a factor as I leave most games I enter :P