Devil May Cry 4

Poetry_In_Blue

I downloaded demos of them both.

Turok is really bad nothing like the original, terrible controls and graphics not the best.

Now DMC4 on the other hand is awesome, not really my type of game but found the controls, graphics and the general feel of the game to be really good.

Going to get the full game this weekend i think!!

Currently downloading the demo but my internet connection has been capped because I'm over the limit so slow downloads for the next 2 days :(

Looks like a quality game though (tu) Think my next purchase will have to be GTA4 though.

Really enjoying this game, haven't got a clue what I'm doing, just bashing buttons and clicking triggers but it seems to be working! :rolleyes:

I have to say these newer games that are coming out on the PS3 are blowing the 360 graphics out of the water.

To be fair they look the same in this game!

but i know what u mean i just bounc through the levels giving it tits with the button bashing!!

u been up against the first boss yet, the graphics are amazing!!

Really enjoying this game, haven't got a clue what I'm doing, just bashing buttons and clicking triggers but it seems to be working! :rolleyes:

I have to say these newer games that are coming out on the PS3 are blowing the 360 graphics out of the water.

To be fair they look the same in this game!

but i know what u mean i just bounc through the levels giving it tits with the button bashing!!

u been up against the first boss yet, the graphics are amazing!!

Yeah, amazing, I've got as far as defeating the third boss (well not sure if it's a boss fight it's after that place that you roll the dice, and you get this cut scene where you're pinned against a wall) and then found myself running round in circles trying to get out of the bloody place because I forgot what my next mission target was!!! <cr>

You can't help yourself, can you ? ;)

I've played DMC4 on the 360 at my friend's house, who happens to own a Sony Bravia D3000 LCD TV (yes I know, I have rich friends) and I doubt that the PS3 will 'blow the 360 graphics out of the water'.

Not saying that it's worse (since I never played it on the PS3), but it looks awesome on the 360.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't help yourself, can you ? ;)

I've played DMC4 on the 360 at my friend's house, who happens to own a Sony Bravia D3000 LCD TV (yes I know, I have rich friends) and I doubt that the PS3 will 'blow the 360 graphics out of the water'.

Not saying that it's worse (since I never played it on the PS3), but it looks awesome on the 360.

I have both consoles and prefer the PS3 :P saying that if I had that standard of TV games from the Commodore 64 would look awesome! :D