A tale from the Nhazi Bhunker ! Apparently Strachan

BLUEDIGNITY

Do you think you can score 2 goal in the nou camp?

Strachan: well i wouldnt put my house on it.

I worked hard to get my house, wouldnt want to throw it all away now :lol:

near wet myself laughing when he said that. Great to have a confident manager lol. celtic will get an even bigger hammering over there and even that ginger prick knows it.

The wee shite can be quite amusing, when he's not being totally obnoxious.

He only ever trieds to be amusing when it suits him to deflect from the fact that his team got a lesson in football. Again the interviewers should have been rattling him for answwrs, but they clap him like a pet dug.

he was working on disguising their demise by saying they were beaten by the worlds best team etc well by that logic the worlds best team couldn't score at Ibrox :Animation44-dont over use:

Iwas saying that last night.

They're the only team that's consistantly ripped apart our solid defence this season (in the Nou Camp), but struggled like most teams this season at Ibrox.

Going by that logic again, Celtic are gonig to get well and truely hammered :D

barred radio cattolica from broadcasting the game tonight due to Peter Martin McGuire slagging Herr Strachan in his Evening Tyms column the other week ? Nothing worse than a wee ginger jump the dyke cellic manager scorned ! :sherlock:

Very interesting that because martin was, even by his own standards, dribbling with pro-septic sentiment last night.

I don't think I will ever forgive Murray and Walter if we don't win the league this year because of what happened in January. Septic are most definitely a basket case waiting to happen and we may well have let them off the hook once again

barred radio cattolica from broadcasting the game tonight due to Peter Martin McGuire slagging Herr Strachan in his Evening Tyms column the other week ? Nothing worse than a wee ginger jump the dyke cellic manager scorned ! :sherlock:

Very interesting that because martin was, even by his own standards, dribbling with pro-septic sentiment last night.

I don't think I will ever forgive Murray and Walter if we don't win the league this year because of what happened in January. Septic are most definitely a basket case waiting to happen and we may well have let them off the hook once again

As far as Martin McGuire is concerned cellic could sexually abuse him and he would still be a sycophant ! But allegedly it's true. Virtually got it from the horses mouth ! :sherlock: