Everton Dont Like Us

Everton had a large plastic paddy catholic following in Liverpool, according to my Everton supporting mate. This is where the anti rangers bit comes from. Liverpool were always the protestant team, but this has died down in recent years and so both are now mixed, meaning that Liverpool and Celtc have developed a "speshul" relationship. Everton fans generally favour us over the tims now so Im told. (tu)

BTW Im not saying all they're fans hate us, just found it weird they mentioned us in a song saying to hell with us. Thought Man United would have been more appropriate or something like that.

If your not saying they all hate us, then why post it?

Im sure there are a lot of Everton fans who follow Rangers and dont take part in the songs sung. However they dont get a mention.

There is no need to shit stir, I could have lived happily without knowing about their song

BTW Im not saying all they're fans hate us, just found it weird they mentioned us in a song saying to hell with us. Thought Man United would have been more appropriate or something like that.

If your not saying they all hate us, then why post it?

Im sure there are a lot of Everton fans who follow Rangers and dont take part in the songs sung. However they dont get a mention.

There is no need to shit stir, I could have lived happily without knowing about their song

Agree with this, don't think we needed to know and I will continue to prefer Everton over the redshite.

THat song has been about for years and years though, I first heard about it when I was about 14-15, the fact is when the song was written the obviously HAD to take a dig at their local rivals and HAD to take a dig at Britains best football club (Sort of like we have songs mentioning we are not scared of Barcelona/Real Madrid etc.)

We are the famous Glasgow Rangers, Everton where/are mearly trying to say they want to be Britains best.

Wont happen though ;)

FORGOT..WOTS QUEENS PARK RANGERS,,?...AND SEEIN AS YA IN BULGARIA,,RECKON THE TIMS WILL BE IN TOUCH..WANTIN A ,,,,,BUY ONE ,GET ONE FREE..DEAL ,,FOR A NEW CARRAVAN..EHH...FFS... :harhar: YOUVE NO F...KIN IDEA LADD...AWAY TO THE EAST,,COMRADE..AND NEVER GET PERSONEL ABOUT FAMILY.. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: