Smeato's greatest 11! - On the now on RTV!

Boab

:rangers:

Mon the Smeato!

Smeato's 11 is

The Goalie

Stevens Gough, Butcher, Numan,

Cooper Gazza Barry Laudrup

McCoist Hateley

Subs: DJ, Durrant, Baxter

Gaffer: Walter Smith

Have to admit i'm getting slightly annoyed with him....He's had his 5minutes of fame!

C,mon cut the guy a bit of slack. He had all this threw at him, I dont think he went looking for it. The tabloids latched on to his "we,ll set aboot ye" remark and the guy found his self in the centre of a media scrum.

He also has said on numerous occasions that he only played a part along with the other guys, but they seem to have focused on him.

The guy had guts and is a good bluenose so that,ll do for me. The bonus is the tims hate the fact that he is a bluenose and declared it.

Have to admit i'm getting slightly annoyed with him....He's had his 5minutes of fame!

QUOTE(Jiggaman88 @ Mar 4 2008, 05:03 PM) *

Hate the guy, never off the uckin telly

FFS, for once in our lives, a Rangers fan is on the world stage, for doing something worthwhile, and he's been nothing but humble throughout, and yet here we have fellow bears having a go at him..............

Can you imagine the hoo-haa we'd be subjected to if he'd been a mhank?

Just thank God that Smeato saved humanity ;) , and not Declan O'Malley from Royston.

Would some of you rather have some nobody from Big Brother getting recognition and awards?

Smeato actually did something worthwhile, worth mentioning. I couldn't give a fuck about celebrities, this guy I'm more than happy for him to milk his fame.

SMEATOOOOOOOO!

Ferguson in a greatest ever IX...LMAO.

He done it on what he'd seen, Baxter and DJ the exceptions ovbiously

That doesn't make sense. Either it's players he's seen, or it's not.