***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

The only loser in this tie is Tim Wiese...

Imagine a 1:0 in Ibrox, we could have had a real mindboggling 120 min. match! :D

Oh puhlease! Give Tim a break. Had our boys scored a goal in Ibrox the game would have been a different one too.

For Christ's sake...he's saved our arse for oh so many times before the Glasgow game! Thank goodness we showed him in Stuttgart that we stand strong behind him.

I can understand how Rangers fans think he's a droll but you as a Werder fan should know better.

And yeah that 's football! Thank god things are as unpredictable as they are. Would be bloody boring otherwise.

Now wait a second, Timmy got us here in the first place vs. Braga...

That attempted catch in Glasgow... Gha! He's not an alien at least.^^

He made 1.5 mistakes in Ibrox, and i live with that, shit happens. :D

And @ Rangers: Tim Wiese is a really good goalkeeper!

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine a 1:0 in Ibrox, we could have had a real mindboggling 120 min. match! :D

Oh puhlease! Give Tim a break. Had our boys scored a goal in Ibrox the game would have been a different one too.

For Christ's sake...he's saved our arse for oh so many times before the Glasgow game! Thank goodness we showed him in Stuttgart that we stand strong behind him.

I can understand how Rangers fans think he's a droll but you as a Werder fan should know better.

And yeah that 's football! Thank god things are as unpredictable as they are. Would be bloody boring otherwise.

Wiese is good keeper.He didn`t had luck at Ibrox,that`s all.

Congrats Rangers. Not for this gameplay but for goin´through.

Your keeper impressed me. He was in realy good shape tonight. But your gameplay was even worse :blush:

Good luck next round :beer2:

Wiese is good keeper.He didn`t had luck at Ibrox,that`s all.

Now being fair to Wiese, it was a different ball, the the 40 yard strike that went straight at him was made 10 000 000 times more difficult to save :harhar:

Congratulations guys! Overall you deserved to go through because we weren't clever enough to use our chances. I wish you good luck and hope you will also knock out the bavarian scumpacks! :bye:

your gameplay was even worse

Riegel war uber zwei gesamten beinen wir waren die bessere seite. Wir werden nicht verschoben.

Rangers sind einfach das beste!!!!!!

Hello there,

congratulations to your qualify for the next round!

Overall you deserved it more than we did, as we didn't manage to score despite all the good chances in both games.

I was a bit suprised that you played THAT defensive in both games, but complaining is useless as tactics are part of football. If a team plays 90 minutes in its own half the opponent will get plenty chances and he needs to take them - we didn't today. I am kinda disappointed that we went out once again so unlucky, remembering the performance of Wiese last week, after he was in tremendous form the weeks before.

Today we just can complain about the fact we didn't use our chances, but all in all our team fought back and played nice football, now we're gonna focus on league. I wish you all the best in the following competition and don't be too afraid to use some attacking football once in a while. :rolleyes:

Btw. Your fans are great - but the HSV-banners were not my kind of humor...

EDIT: Just a small hint: The online-translator English-German someone used above doesn't work too well hehe

Just a small hint: The online-translator English-German someone used above doesn't work too well hehe

That's schools for you! But you were obviously were still able to read it and get the point!!

:clap: :clap:

I was suprised we played that defensive aswell but we're through and thats all that matters in the end.

Good luck in the Bundesliga, i hope you can go on to win the title (tu)

Ney chance of winning the Bundesliga, just not good enough!

Doubt they will but the better they do they better reflection it is on us by beating a team so high up in Germany (tu)

Congrats Rangers. Not for this gameplay but for goin´through.

Your keeper impressed me. He was in realy good shape tonight. But your gameplay was even worse :blush:

Good luck next round :beer2:

Your team played really good attacking football tonight.

We deserved to win though. Over the 2 legs we showed more determination.

I wish you all the best in your title race. :clap:

:rangers:

congratulations, lads. Well played. Too bad that last Bremen shot didn't go in, I'd have loved to have seen another 30 minutes of that. :)

Werder played well last night. I fully expected that and knew we would have to defend well in the game Bremen. On a different day it could have been a different result. I know that. Good luck in the Bundesligia (tu)