celtc 0 v0 Dundee United FT

Muff

Guaranteed 3 points for the tims.

Craig Levein has Sunday on his mind and looks to rest players.

" I might even leave out one or two players I regard as key to our team for the Celtic game. "

I hope we pump them on Sunday and Motherwell beat them to the UEFA Cup spot.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid arse wud rather rest his player so they can pumped at full strength on Sun rather than trying to nick a point or 3 from Celtic to get there Uefa cup space to get some much needed Revenue for Dundee United, well done Craig Levein ya pr*ck.

i think we will be very much up for it, Walter and Ally will rally the troops and remind them this is the first chance at silverware in 2-3 years, i think we will trounce this mob!! :rangers:

"I am glad we're playing Rangers in the final and not Celtic, we can't beat them!"

Great and on the day Dundee United play celtc. What a sh*t thing to say from Eddie Thompson.

Dundee Utd would settle for a 3-0 loss tonight, they may as well roll out the red carpet for the tims. I'll take tomorrow off sick if they so much as nick a point.

cant see past the dhims tonight unfortunately, hope motherwell take some points off them at the weekend(if it goes ahead)

With McGhee in charge, ney chance!

celtic have hit the post once maybe twice, DU has only really had 3-4 minutes of pressure in which they had 2 on target, hoping they sort it out though, i have a gut feeling that DU might just draw tonight, ill probably be wrong lol.