***The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Thread***

Muff

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats maybe the best thing that has happened to them. Wattie will give them a real good boot up the arse and tell Adam and Burke to go fuck themselves. We have not won a game now properly for 3 matches. Lost to Bremen but still went through, Drew with Utd but won on pens and drew with Partick tonight. If we did not win the cup and go through to the last 8 we would be in crisis according to some

Why do burke and adam play before Buffel even is allowed to sit on the bench?

that is the question a lot of people want to know. So many people say we cant afford to take the risk and buffel isnt the match winner so many people say he is. But FFS we KNOW burke and adam are PISH. He cannot possibly be any worse than them so its hardly taking a risk

especially against Partick Thistle.

I mean, someone answer this, why does Burke and Adam play before Buffel against the likes of Partick Thistle?

Up there with 'who was Jack the Ripper'.

We just can't understand why Walter will not give him a chance. Buffel, not Jack the Ripper.

That said, Walter would probably give ol Jack a chance before Tommy.

I mean, someone answer this, why does Burke and Adam play before Buffel against the likes of Partick Thistle?

Up there with 'who was Jack the Ripper'.

We just can't understand why Walter will not give him a chance. Buffel, not Jack the Ripper.

That said, Walter would probably give ol Jack a chance before Tommy.

There is no reason not to play him v. Partick Thistle.

I think we might be being a wee bit too harsh fellas. I mean, you can fault maybe some of our performances, but not as a whole. Against Bremen in Germany, aye they had the attacking edge, but I think we all knew they would. So how do we deal with it? By putting on a fucking defensive masterclass. CIS final, yes we didn't play particularly well, but we had some excellent determination and we kept our cool when it looked like it was all over. Tonight, I think we all underestimated Partick, they aren't in the quarters for nowt and they played very well, but we didn't play particularly bad imo, we had most of the possession and if we could've finished our chances we would've been singing. We didn't lose, we're still in the cup, we're still in europe and we're top of the league, what do we have to complain about?

I think we might be being a wee bit too harsh fellas. I mean, you can fault maybe some of our performances, but not as a whole. Against Bremen in Germany, aye they had the attacking edge, but I think we all knew they would. So how do we deal with it? By putting on a fucking defensive masterclass. CIS final, yes we didn't play particularly well, but we had some excellent determination and we kept our cool when it looked like it was all over. Tonight, I think we all underestimated Partick, they aren't in the quarters for nowt and they played very well, but we didn't play particularly bad imo, we had most of the possession and if we could've finished our chances we would've been singing. We didn't lose, we're still in the cup, we're still in europe and we're top of the league, what do we have to complain about?

Yea I agree (tu)

hope others do as well

all the players need a good kick up the arse. Think cause they have won the CiS Cup they can ease past Partick. and get Embarrased imo + Add another game to their schedule . The game was the worst ive seen. No flair or zip about it. just all day long was ball out to adam Novo/burke and then a pathetic cross into the box. BURKE ADAM OUT . BUFFEL GOW IN .