The Hampden Screens!

Boab

Were very good, yes I'm saying something positive guys so I hope you were sitting down there :craphead::rangers:

I was last at Hampden 3 years ago for the USA friendly and it was like our own - behind the goal I mean - with the score and little else.

However it was nice to see the improved screens and being able to watch the game while it was up the other end of the pitch, being in the West Stand.

A good quality too.

(tu)

Something we should consider for our own stadium IMO, improve on our own behind the goals or have them hanging down like them at Tollcross

Were very good, yes I'm saying something positive guys so I hope you were sitting down there :craphead::rangers:

I was last at Hampden 3 years ago for the USA friendly and it was like our own - behind the goal I mean - with the score and little else.

However it was nice to see the improved screens and being able to watch the game while it was up the other end of the pitch, being in the West Stand.

A good quality too.

(tu)

Something we should consider for our own stadium IMO, improve on our own behind the goals or have them hanging down like them at Tollcross

Glad you liked them! Hope you enjoyed your day!!

A good quality too.

(tu)

Glad you liked them! Hope you enjoyed your day!!

Hopefully speak to you about it later bud (tu)

Wish they'd put the bloody time on it though. I spent most of the 2nd half at 1-0 down thinking the final whistle was due!

Get yourself a watch! :pipehorse:

Saved me using my binoculars from the West Stand :craphead:;) but as someone said it would of been nice if the time display was shown the whole time instead of flashing up around every 5-7minutes