Sasa Papac

kirkiebear

The quiet man of the team, doesn't get the plaudits others do as he just keeps his head down, keeps out of trouble and gets on with his game.

A very consistent performer and an important cog in our defensive machine.

Sasa's family went through a lot I think during the Balkan war...its made him more serious. He's come on so well. I hope he stays with us...sound guy

The quiet man of the team, doesn't get the plaudits others do as he just keeps his head down, keeps out of trouble and gets on with his game.

Sasa's family went through a lot I think during the Balkan war...its made him more serious. He's come on so well. I hope he stays with us...sound guy

I remember reading an article about that, he said he never thought he would become a footballer, because he never thought he would survive the war. Well done sasa, you have came a long way.

With a good wide player at his disposal thats willing to work with him he has the potential to be the one of the best overlappin attackin fullbacks of our time, we should have fullbacks like this always have, Eric Caldow, Sandy Jardine, Gary Stevens, Davie Robertson to name but a few, this is how it should be, We are Rangers super Rangers ! :sherlock:

Thought he was excellent today. Tackling, going forward and of course assisting the first goal. Great work from a central defender playing at left back.

I was wondering when I would see a positive post on Sasa Papac's performance today, he was first class. Composed on the ball and his passes are weighted just right, seldom gives the ball away. He is turning into some player. Wee Stevie will not walk into this side.

I never knew that Papac is actually Croat. I also heard Prso is a Serb..

I knew Prso was ethnically a Serb but I didn't know Papac was a Croat. Nice to see him getting some plaudits. He has been one of our steadiest performers for some time now but has recieved much unfair critism from some on these forums.

I never knew that Papac is actually Croat. I also heard Prso is a Serb..

I knew Prso was ethnically a Serb but I didn't know Papac was a Croat. Nice to see him getting some plaudits. He has been one of our steadiest performers for some time now but has recieved much unfair critism from some on these forums.

Absolutely! all he ever needed was the Fans to get behind him.Confidence is eveything. (tu)

Well put. Humble, quiet, works hard to earn his pay and then some. A model professional.