Those slating the announcement

ScotBear

some of the anti-Murray stuff is pathetic and embarrassing.

Some. Some of. Some. Some some of some.

For example.......protests against Murray only made when we're going through a low point on the pitch.

Slating him for suggesting Hampden as a venue for Gretna.

OTT reactions such as 'f*ck off Murray' in response to the announcement.

If people don't like Murray, fair enough, it's a free country. The conduct of some fans can be 'pathetic and embarrassing' though.

next time you see uncle davy tell him you have been a good boy and defended him, then he can pat your head and tell you what a good boy you have been. :rolleyes:

I missed all contact with Rangers yesterday, due to my Bro's wedding, and thought it made good reading in the papers this morning.

Ok, the motives etc can be questioned, but its putting a better light on our club. The point being, for those that don't read the internet forums etc, and didn't get caught up in the pre-announcement furore, the news seemed good. it was nice to read positives about our club on the back pages.

next time you see uncle davy tell him you have been a good boy and defended him, then he can pat your head and tell you what a good boy you have been. :rolleyes:

At least I'm not one dimensional ;)

i would prefer a owner who serves rangers for the benefit of rangers and not for himself. <_<

At least I'm not one dimensional ;)

No that would be an over exaggeration ;)

I missed all contact with Rangers yesterday, due to my Bro's wedding, and thought it made good reading in the papers this morning.

Ok, the motives etc can be questioned, but its putting a better light on our club. The point being, for those that don't read the internet forums etc, and didn't get caught up in the pre-announcement furore, the news seemed good. it was nice to read positives about our club on the back pages.

Basically those who are Murrays target supporter then?

Those that read internet forums are a tiny minority though.

So Murray's 'target supporter' is in the overwhelming majority.

its just a shame that he could not come out and defend our fans woman and kids who were attacked by the spanish police.

its just a shame that he could not come out and defend our fans woman and kids who were attacked by the spanish police.

We made an official complaint to UEFA and Martin Bain made a statement criticising the spanish police for the treatment of our fans. What more of a defence do you want ?

I think the minor fee we received indicated that the noises the club made in public and to UEFA in private were effective.

We made an official complaint to UEFA and Martin Bain made a statement criticising the spanish police for the treatment of our fans. What more of a defence do you want ?

I think the minor fee we received indicated that the noises the club made in public and to UEFA in private were effective.

You are to Murray, what Murray is to UEFA.

uefa dont make me laugh not guilty one week and then guilty the next week, its full of earl haigs.

We criticise the treatment of fans and make an official complaint to UEFA.

Again........what more of a defence do you want ?

Just another example of Murray bashing for no good reason as far as I'm concerned.