Bill Leckie in the Sun today - class.

RangersKenny

Bill Leckie in todays Sun (24/3/08) was tremendous.

Spoke exactly the truth about the ce*tic support and also how Peirce Flynn is a joke.

He said the Mhicks say they are as big as Man Utd and Liverpool, yet when he switched from Sky Sports to Sultana/Santana/Satan t.v etc, he went from a wall of noise, to a wall of numb silence, and that they are only a 'big team' when it suits them.

Well said Mr Leckie.

About time 'TGFITW' got exposed for what they are.

The only thing he failed to mention, i would say, is the IRA songs i heard coming from the TGFITW.

Disgrace.

Well played Mr Leckie.

Leckie was ready for knocking one of those tarrier fucks right out!! I work with a burd who went to school wi Leckie and she said he was a quiet wee guy but quite a funny wee guy. Also, went to a Non-Denominational school so no wonder he wanted to do those taigs!!! lol.

Always good to see the Truth spoken in our esteemed Media - but just give it a week or two. Any criticism of Them means that corresponding digs at Bluenoses are obligatory , else the usual shrieks of Oppression will sound out over all Timdom.

Always good to see the Truth spoken in our esteemed Media - but just give it a week or two. Any criticism of Them means that corresponding digs at Bluenoses are obligatory , else the usual shrieks of Oppression will sound out over all Timdom.

You've spotted that too!

Fuck off Leckie ya fat prick, why no mention of the ira songs that were song on Sunday? That were clearly heard on TV, You only got a cheap dig into them today so you can get tore into us after Saturday game whether it be "big jock knew" chants, the sash or whatever.