Murray Mint

J_RFC87

In comparison with the Fiorentina v PSV QF, here are the prices for the game in Florence;

TRIBUNA D'ONORE

POLTRONE

POLTRONCINE

TRIBUNA LATERALE

PARTERRE DI TRIBUNA

MARATONA

MARATONA LATERALE

PARTERRE DI MARATONA

OSPITI

CURVA FIESOLE: (This area has doubled in price since the Since the Everton game.)

CURVA FERROVIA

http://www.acffiorentina.com/it/Articolo.aspx?Ctn=290005

I dont know how they Fiorentina can justify the prices as the stadium is an open bowl on one level where the only area you cannot get access to is the away area which is caged in. The part the supporters want to stand at is 'Curva Fiesloe' the home end if you like and that only costs 17 euros with a 3 euro booking on fee. I stated this at the last game only because I went to the Fiorentina Everton game. I paid 10 euros for that ticket in the Curva fiesole, about £8. Its now up to about £17. Still feel were being ripped off at Ibrox for games like this, though I would pay it as I have done in the past.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think £35 is away over the top for this game! we've been playing in 4 competitions this year and the amount of money fans have spent following the team this year has been unbelievable, i'm on the CCS so the money comes automatically plus i won't want to miss this match or anyother match at ibrox even if it was just Partick Thistle. I'm only on Apprenticship wages and most of my wages go to rangers because of the amount of games we've been playing!

stop flucking whining, you want to see steep ticket pricing then try and get a ticket for the matches at stamford bridge or old trafford for THEIR Q/F champ league.

this is the Q/F of the uefa cup look at the price for the final etc and it puts it in perspective.

stop flucking whining, you want to see steep ticket pricing then try and get a ticket for the matches at stamford bridge or old trafford for THEIR Q/F champ league.

this is the Q/F of the uefa cup look at the price for the final etc and it puts it in perspective.

Yeh we'll just just shut up and take what ever we're hit with! even as little as £10/£5 off the price would go along way for fans who have shown loyalty all season

Do you have a season ticket?

do you go to away games in the league?

do you go to cup games?

do you go to home European games?

do you go to away European games?

Yeh we'll just just shut up and take what ever we're hit with! even as little as £10/£5 off the price would go along way for fans who have shown loyalty all season

This is pretty much my point (tu)

As GBJ said,

we've been playing in 4 competitions this year and the amount of money fans have spent following the team this year has been unbelievable

and then back to this point:

stop flucking whining, you want to see steep ticket pricing then try and get a ticket for the matches at stamford bridge or old trafford for THEIR Q/F champ league

You've missed the entire point doh

What happens if Murray came out with tickets at £50? Like they done at Chelsea/Rosenbourg then only 25 000 turned up? £30 is my limit and the principle of paying, now, an extra £12 inc BF is a poor act by Murray for the guys like me who havn't got a lot of money, always put the club before other things, that go every single week and have been for years...then we get charged this ridiculous amount?

It's not on. I've ploughed most of my money into Rangers FC, I'm getting milked like a cow.

do you go to cup games?

Do i fucking complain about ticket prices?

no if it was the diddy cup then £40 is clearly to steep, do you think The club just dream up a figure they now whats important to them (the fans) and im sure they have given the best price they can.

jadams, missed nothing, fair enough if it was the diddy cup then clearly £40 is too much but as i said this is the Q/F of europe, look at all the other prices for the other clubs all around the same mark.

Fans are important but there will ALWAYS be someone willing to take your seat if you feel its too expensive for your student lifestyle.

i dont see why my club should make a loss. just to make a few of you feel better.

do you go to cup games?

no if it was the diddy cup then £40 is clearly to steep, do you think The club just dream up a figure they now whats important to them (the fans) and im sure they have given the best price they can.

jadams, missed nothing, fair enough if it was the diddy cup then clearly £40 is too much but as i said this is the Q/F of europe, look at all the other prices for the other clubs all around the same mark.

Fans are important but there will ALWAYS be someone willing to take your seat if you feel its too expensive for your student lifestyle.

i dont see why my club should make a loss. just to make a few of you feel better.

You never answered any of my questions, all we are saying that the club should maybe have taken a bit of the price to award fans for there loyalty to the team due to the amount of games we're played this season.

Sir David Murray would love you.

We aint Man U or Chelsea (tu)

£40 is a lot of money, especially if you have attended the Champions League, UEFA Cup, CIS, Scottish and other matches, even more so if you have a family and take kids along. Where is the reward for these fans? Why put it up from the last 16 were the stadium was nowhere near full to capacity?

we should count our blessings,40 quid is nothing compared to what premiership fans pay to see there team in europe

We aren't a fucking Premiership team :rolleyes:

But we are in a quarter final of a European competition.

You'd have paid £40 for a European quarter final at the start of the season I bet :lol:

Seriously, I'm not going to criticise either party, especially not you. You and the rest of the people who make it to every/almost every game deserve credit.

I don't get to many games due to work and studying, but my only hope is that the people who don't go to Ibrox because of the extra £5-£10 for this game aren't the people who will complain in the summer when we miss out on a player due to an extra few thousand quid!

I don't attend the UEFA Cup but I still pay for the tickets. The last round I gave them away for free. £40 is still quite a lot especially after everthing we have forked out for this season. I wonder if the stadium will be full as I know a few who are refusing to pay that amount.

Would it not be better to of kept the prices the same as the last round and try and fill the stadium. Even at those prices, there was only 45k at Ibrox.

Do you have a season ticket? No

do you go to away games in the league? As many as poss

do you go to cup games? as many as i can

do you go to home European games? cant get the time off work as games on tue/wed/thur

do you go to away European games? same as above

You never answered any of my questions, all we are saying that the club should maybe have taken a bit of the price to award fans for there loyalty to the team due to the amount of games we're played this season.

The clubs shows its loyalty by investing in the team so that you have a successful team to watch and enjoy .

some people always want more

Do you have a season ticket? No

do you go to away games in the league? As many as poss

do you go to cup games? as many as i can

do you go to home European games? cant get the time off work as games on tue/wed/thur

do you go to away European games? same as above

The clubs shows its loyalty by investing in the team so that you have a successful team to watch and enjoy .

some people always want more

loyalty should work both ways, i love the club but detest the cunts that are running it, butch cassidy and the suntan kid.

I don't attend the UEFA Cup but I still pay for the tickets. The last round I gave them away for free. £40 is still quite a lot especially after everthing we have forked out for this season. I wonder if the stadium will be full as I know a few who are refusing to pay that amount.

Would it not be better to of kept the prices the same as the last round and try and fill the stadium. Even at those prices, there was only 45k at Ibrox.

not always about money muff, its a wed/thursday night most people will either be at work and cant get the time off or finished work at 6 and cant get through to the game etc.

we should count our blessings,40 quid is nothing compared to what premiership fans pay to see there team in europe

You'd have paid £40 for a European quarter final at the start of the season I bet :lol:

Seriously, I'm not going to criticise either party, especially not you. You and the rest of the people who make it to every/almost every game deserve credit.

I don't get to many games due to work and studying, but my only hope is that the people who don't go to Ibrox because of the extra ?5-?10 for this game aren't the people who will complain in the summer when we miss out on a player due to an extra few thousand quid!

Of course i would and i'm still going to pay it for this game anyway! but a as a said as little as £10/£5 would go a long way to those who have spent a lot on going to games this season and to familys who have a couple of kids that also go to the games.

I'm on £140 a week as apprentice, i've already paid £580 for my season ticket i've been to every home game inculding champions league, eufa and cup games, also been to about 8 away games this year plus semi final/ final and also 2 european trips! Theres a lot more fans who have spent a LOT more than me this season!

But Murray knows fans are still going to pay it!

I don't get to many games due to work and studying, but my only hope is that the people who don't go to Ibrox because of the extra ?5-?10 for this game aren't the people who will complain in the summer when we miss out on a player due to an extra few thousand quid!

Of course i would and i'm still going to pay it for this game anyway! but a as a said as little as £10/£5 would go a long way to those who have spent a lot on going to games this season and to familys who have a couple of kids that also go to the games.

I'm on £140 a week as apprentice, i've already paid £580 for my season ticket i've been to every home game inculding champions league, eufa and cup games, also been to about 8 away games this year plus semi final/ final and also 2 european trips!

He knows we'll pay it and this where the taking liberties comes in and then he gets that tangerined faced arsehole of a gofur to make an announcement sayin he's givin away free tickets, he's givin away fcuk all, we're payin for it ! :sherlock:

I'm on £140 a week as apprentice, i've already paid £580 for my season ticket i've been to every home game inculding champions league, eufa and cup games, also been to about 8 away games this year plus semi final/ final and also 2 european trips! Theres a lot more fans who have spent a LOT more than me this season!

A lot wont. This one is too far out of my price range, and i wont be alone. But I'm sure i'll just be replaced by other people who will happily pay the money this timeround.

Exactly somebody will pay it and he knows it ! :sherlock:

£40 is a lot of money, especially if you have attended the Champions League, UEFA Cup, CIS, Scottish and other matches, even more so if you have a family and take kids along. Where is the reward for these fans? Why put it up from the last 16 were the stadium was nowhere near full to capacity?

and the unwasheds would welcome you with open arms, just because you lot are anti-murray dont expect us to feed of your every word ffs

you dont like it dont fucking go and dont fucking come on here givin it the we are hard done by, we are lucky to have someone such as murray or would you prefer say a fergus mccan type or tightfisted chunt that wont pay for new players/wages etc

im sick of this shite

and the unwasheds would welcome you with open arms, just because you lot are anti-murray dont expect us to feed of your every word ffs

you dont like it dont fucking go and dont fucking come on here givin it the we are hard done by, we are lucky to have someone such as murray or would you prefer say a fergus mccan type or tightfisted chunt that wont pay for new players/wages etc

im sick of this shite

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF :lol: :lol:

sorry Martin :lol:

I know a lot of people who are for Murray and they still think that the club could have rewarded the fans and made the tickets a bit cheaper we're not asking a lot!