Murray Mint

J_RFC87

stop flucking whining, you want to see steep ticket pricing then try and get a ticket for the matches at stamford bridge or old trafford for THEIR Q/F champ league.

this is the Q/F of the uefa cup look at the price for the final etc and it puts it in perspective.

Sir David Murray would love you.

We aint Man U or Chelsea (tu)

£40 is a lot of money, especially if you have attended the Champions League, UEFA Cup, CIS, Scottish and other matches, even more so if you have a family and take kids along. Where is the reward for these fans? Why put it up from the last 16 were the stadium was nowhere near full to capacity?

the very fans that chased out mcleish, le guen and rubbished the return of walter?.........

those fans want loyalty aye right <_<

WATP

:rangers:

and the unwasheds would welcome you with open arms, just because you lot are anti-murray dont expect us to feed of your every word ffs

you dont like it dont fucking go and dont fucking come on here givin it the we are hard done by, we are lucky to have someone such as murray or would you prefer say a fergus mccan type or tightfisted chunt that wont pay for new players/wages etc

im sick of this shite

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF :lol: :lol:

sorry Martin :lol:

I know a lot of people who are for Murray and they still think that the club could have rewarded the fans and made the tickets a bit cheaper we're not asking a lot!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop flucking whining, you want to see steep ticket pricing then try and get a ticket for the matches at stamford bridge or old trafford for THEIR Q/F champ league.

this is the Q/F of the uefa cup look at the price for the final etc and it puts it in perspective.

Sir David Murray would love you.

We aint Man U or Chelsea (tu)

£40 is a lot of money, especially if you have attended the Champions League, UEFA Cup, CIS, Scottish and other matches, even more so if you have a family and take kids along. Where is the reward for these fans? Why put it up from the last 16 were the stadium was nowhere near full to capacity?

the very fans that chased out mcleish, le guen and rubbished the return of walter?.........

those fans want loyalty aye right <_<

WATP

:rangers:

and the unwasheds would welcome you with open arms, just because you lot are anti-murray dont expect us to feed of your every word ffs

you dont like it dont fucking go and dont fucking come on here givin it the we are hard done by, we are lucky to have someone such as murray or would you prefer say a fergus mccan type or tightfisted chunt that wont pay for new players/wages etc

im sick of this shite

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF :lol: :lol:

sorry Martin :lol:

I know a lot of people who are for Murray and they still think that the club could have rewarded the fans and made the tickets a bit cheaper we're not asking a lot!

Yeah i wanted Eck and PLG out, and i thought the appointment of smith was a step back but that NEVER once stopped me supporting them or stopped me going to the games! we're all allowed our opinions ;)

fair do bud, just find it wrong to expect cheap tickets just because your loyal after all it is a business not a weekend drop in centre, its there to make money first and foremost

Yeah i know where your coming from mate, after all we're just all customers :rolleyes:

Fans are important but there will ALWAYS be someone willing to take your seat if you feel its too expensive for your student lifestyle.

You make that sound a good thing :rolleyes:

Must be why only 45 000 turned up at Lisbon game eh?

And it's not just students, there's 4 or 5 guys that sit behind me that I know aren't going, and they're middle age. They're refusing to pay that much money as well, will be interesting to see the attendance.

These prices are way over the top. I know we are at the 1/4 final stage but does anyone believe this is a more attractive tie than Werder Bremen. The prices should have stayed the same as the last round.

What is the point of dropping prices against crap like Partick Thistle and then clawing it all back in the UEFA Cup.

Gives a break.

fair do bud, just find it wrong to expect cheap tickets just because your loyal after all it is a business not a weekend drop in centre, its there to make money first and foremost

Yeah i know where your coming from mate, after all we're just all customers :rolleyes:

And we all know Davie is loyal to his 'customers' ! I had 6 Partick Thistle fans in front of me the other night in the Copland Front. They tried to look inconspicuous, west end students, but one dropped his fcukin 'KNITTED' Thistle scarf and hurriedly hid in his jacket it was humorous.Didn't know whether to kick fcuk out 'em or shag 'em ! ;):sherlock:

I reckon it will still be a sell out.

It will indeed be a sell out as its Quarter Finals of a European Competition as Bain has said this week already its the same price as it was for a ticket in the last 16 of the Champions League against Villareal!! I am absolutely skint but thank christ for my dads credit card :craphead: but i have spent over £1000 on following the Gers this year and thats taking out the Scottish Cup games i havent been to any of them this season.

Domestic away games- Inverness £22 plus £38 train fare, Hearts £28 plus £6 supporters bus, Kilmarnock £24 plus £6 supporters bus, Motherwell £24 plus £6 supporters bus, Dundee United £23 plus £8 supporters bus, Gretna £20 plus £6 supporters bus, Kilmarnock £24 plus £6 supporters bus thats £241 so far this season and i have tickets for the piggery on 16th April £35, St Mirren £20 and Motherwell £23 which is £319 and then whatever tickets i can get from the supporters buses for other games

Domestic Cup games- East Fife £16 plus £6 for the bus, Motherwell £20 plus £6 bus, Hearts £22 got the train and then Dundee United £24 plus £6 for the bus thats £90

Away European games- Barcelona 5 days and match ticket all in was £250

Season ticket £394 and then European games Zeta - £20, Champions league package £90, Panithinaikos £22, Bremen £26 and now Sporting Lisbon at £35

So put it all together - Away league games - £241

Domestic Cup games - £90

Away European games - £250

Season ticket - £394

Home European games - £193

Total - £1168 :craphead: i would hate to see how much the likes of Manticore and others have spent on European trips :craphead:

Surely if we get through to the next round of the UEFA cup magnanimous Murray should be up for givin punters on the continuous credit scheme for fcukin years a free ticket for the next home game ? I don't fcukin think so either ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

It will indeed be a sell out as its Quarter Finals of a European Competition as Bain has said this week already its the same price as it was for a ticket in the last 16 of the Champions League against Villareal!! I am absolutely skint but thank christ for my dads credit card :craphead: but i have spent over £1000 on following the Gers this year and thats taking out the Scottish Cup games i havent been to any of them this season.

Domestic away games- Inverness £22 plus £38 train fare, Hearts £28 plus £6 supporters bus, Kilmarnock £24 plus £6 supporters bus, Motherwell £24 plus £6 supporters bus, Dundee United £23 plus £8 supporters bus, Gretna £20 plus £6 supporters bus, Kilmarnock £24 plus £6 supporters bus thats £241 so far this season and i have tickets for the piggery on 16th April £35, St Mirren £20 and Motherwell £23 which is £319 and then whatever tickets i can get from the supporters buses for other games

Domestic Cup games- East Fife £16 plus £6 for the bus, Motherwell £20 plus £6 bus, Hearts £22 got the train and then Dundee United £24 plus £6 for the bus thats £90

Season ticket £394 and then European games Zeta - £20, Champions league package £90, Panithinaikos £22, Bremen £26 and now Sporting Lisbon at £35

Domestic Cup games - £90

Season ticket - £394

Total - £1168 :craphead: i would hate to see how much the likes of Manticore and others have spent on European trips :craphead:

It's unbelievable what a fan is paying per season!

A thread on how much people is speadin this year shall be interested!

Domestic Cup games - £90

Season ticket - £394

Thats just so far this season and i have tickets for Celtic and St Mirren here infront of me £55 combined and just waiting on my Motherwell ticket to arrive which is £24 and then whatever games i decide to go to in the rest of the season

Domestic Cup games - £90

Season ticket - £394

Thats just so far this season and i have tickets for Celtic and St Mirren here infront of me £55 combined and just waiting on my Motherwell ticket to arrive which is £24 and then whatever games i decide to go to in the rest of the season

I'm the same mate i've got my Celtic ticket here still, at the end of the season i'm going to add up how much it has cost me over the whole season (tu)

I'd hate to add up what I have spent this season so far. I have only missed 6 games all season but I'm still paying for the UEFA Cup games.

ST, TCM, CIS, Scottish, CL package and away games, UEFA Cup, away games....

Fans are important but there will ALWAYS be someone willing to take your seat if you feel its too expensive for your student lifestyle.

And it's not just students, there's 4 or 5 guys that sit behind me that I know aren't going, and they're middle age. They're refusing to pay that much money as well, will be interesting to see the attendance.

Apologies in advance for this petty and sad post but errr....

We hav'nt played the Lisbon game yet so how do you know how many turn up!! Tell us the score - did we win, score, play shit? What was the weather like and do you have the name of the Horse that wins the Grand National in May!

Ok go that of my chest. I feel sorry for those that are financially stretched by this but am afraid its a fact of life and the more sucessful we are the more games will need to be budgeted for. The club needs to MAXIMISE its revenue from these games to get us stronger. Yes we have to pay, and rightly so. Its OUR contribution to the institution that is Rangers. It aint a charity or a play thing for the rich its our club, its the supporters that make it happen and its the supporters who have to pay, thats part of our contribution.

I looking at the prices that are paid in an overall international way, regular season games for North American sports, they range in price depending on section you are seated in. So, for example, the closer you are, the more it costs. Is that the same as Ibrox with regards to the Lisbon tickets?

Apologies in advance for this petty and sad post but errr....

We hav'nt played the Lisbon game yet so how do you know how many turn up!! Tell us the score - did we win, score, play shit? What was the weather like and do you have the name of the Horse that wins the Grand National in May!

Ok go that of my chest. I feel sorry for those that are financially stretched by this but am afraid its a fact of life and the more sucessful we are the more games will need to be budgeted for. The club needs to MAXIMISE its revenue from these games to get us stronger. Yes we have to pay, and rightly so. Its OUR contribution to the institution that is Rangers. It aint a charity or a play thing for the rich its our club, its the supporters that make it happen and its the supporters who have to pay, thats part of our contribution.

Petty :P

I do agree with your post though