Thomas Buffel...

Marbles81

He sees him all the time in training and has him watched in Reserve games so i think he's in a better position to judge his performances and attitude than us.

I do expect to see him before the end of the Season though (tu)

He sees him all the time in training and has him watched in Reserve games so i think he's in a better position to judge his performances and attitude than us.

I don't expect to see him unless Davis, Adam, Burke, Ferguson and McCulloch aren't availible. Even then I bet the formation would change to not accomodate him.

Buffel seem's to be a player who gets better the longer he doesn't play.

I don't know if the clause exists? But Walter and co see him in training everyday. They obviously doesn't fancy him.

I don't expect to see him unless Davis, Adam, Burke, Ferguson and McCulloch aren't availible. Even then I bet the formation would change to not accomodate him.

If the clause doesn't exist i would expect Smith to play him if the League is wrapped up to get him in the shop window in the Summer.

He should be given a chance in my opinion but I'm sure after one bad game though things would be completely different. Buffel was known for his amazing games but also his inconsistency. Walter Smith is looking for consistency in this squad and getting it in most areas maybe explaining the reason for not playing Buffel.

Can I ask why?

It still amazes me the amount of people I have heard wanting Buffel to start against Celtic and Sporting, maybe two of the biggest games of the season for us. Yet he hasnt started a first team game all season. <cr>

I'd love to see him play, but not without a few games to warm up.

He should be given a chance in my opinion but I'm sure after one bad game though things would be completely different. Buffel was known for his amazing games but also his inconsistency. Walter Smith is looking for consistency in this squad and getting it in most areas maybe explaining the reason for not playing Buffel.

A consistently bad Adam, for example?

A consistently bad Adam, for example?

Thats why I mentioned in most areas.

Him not playin ? Has it made a difference this season ? Has it ever made a difference to the success of Glasgow Rangers Football Club ? The answer is an emphatic NO ! And if by some dodgy influence the green and grey hoops get a result on Saturday and somebody on here chimes in it wouldn't have happened if this half hearted cratur was playing, I will search him out and give him what Buffel should have had quite some time ago the bullet ! :D:sherlock:

Him not playin ? Has it made a difference this season ? Has it ever made a difference to the success of Glasgow Rangers Football Club ? The answer is an emphatic NO ! And if by some dodgy influence the green and grey hoops get a result on Saturday and somebody on here chimes in it wouldn't have happened if this half hearted cratur was playing, I will search him out and give him what Buffel should have had quite some time ago the bullet ! :D:sherlock:

Agreed Mate!

Don't know where this "half-hearted non-trier" label comes from. He always tracked back and never hid. His influence may have faded from some tough games, but that's because his team-mates faded out too.

Seems like you can make up anything about a player who's been out for a while and it sticks.

Don't know where this "half-hearted non-trier" label comes from. He always tracked back and never hid. His influence may have faded from some tough games, but that's because his team-mates faded out too.

Seems like you can make up anything about a player who's been out for a while and it sticks.

I've seen him in a few reserve games this season and he isn't the player he used to be. Normally gets subbed early.

(tu)