Rangers, Scotland and timmy ?

BLUEDIGNITY

The hypocrisy of these asylum seekers from the bogs and their apologists. On phone ins, in forums, in the mhedia in general ! Slating Rangers players from pulling out from a meaningless international that is not worth a hill of beans, under doctors orders to boot. Walter Smith still gettin it last night from that slag cameron on real rubbish radio, saying Walter Smith walked on Scotland. Camerons actually worse for adding fuel to the fire. As if this shower of scum give two monkey's about Scotland ? They then defend mcweedy on his choice of playin for the rep of ire. and are at present screaming for him to be made SCOTLANDS player of the year ? Honestly you couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

They are simply scum that seem to have the media eating out of the palms of their hands just now!

a little off topic i know, but was talking to a timette in a lecture once (was just after the Scotland vs Italy game with the last min goal.

was just remarking on how gutting it was, when she told me her dad dident like her supporting scotland, cuz Scotland have Rangers players who play for them!

couldent make it up!

doh

The hypocrisy of these asylum seekers from the bogs and their apologists. On phone ins, in forums, in the mhedia in general ! Slating Rangers players from pulling out from a meaningless international that is not worth a hill of beans, under doctors orders to boot. Walter Smith still gettin it last night from that slag cameron on real rubbish radio, saying Walter Smith walked on Scotland. Camerons actually worse for adding fuel to the fire. As if this shower of scum give two monkey's about Scotland ? They then defend mcweedy on his choice of playin for the rep of ire. and are at present screaming for him to be made SCOTLANDS player of the year ? Honestly you couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

You really couldn't make it up. It is a joke of epic proportions. But then again, would you expect anything rational?

You really couldn't make it up. It is a joke of epic proportions. But then again, would you expect anything rational?

Nothin rational about that mob indeed CR but them tryin to insist now they are part of the greater scheme of things and at the same time stabbing us in the back, the front, the sides is really gettin on my tits. I'm way beyond my toleration level of them ! :sherlock:

Aye I was listening to that prick last night in the car too, and he just wouldn't let it go!!! He really needed a good slap. Fair play to Ruffy though, he sounded like he was sick of listening to him too.

Lets face it, I'm a Scotland fan too and I want our country to do well, but this game is completely pointless when put into perspective. It's been arranged at an absolutely horrendous time of the season, nice work SFA (tu).

That tube Ewan Cameron kept moaing about how important it is in preparation for the WC qualifiers, well... they are 7 months away!!! They have no baring on how we will be shaping up for those games. And, we already have 2 other friendly games arranged before that.

These people need to get a grip and realise that the Old Firm game at the weekend is vastly more important than a silly wee friendly with Croatia.

The way they rewrite a story and get their version to dominate the mhedia gets me.

How many people know that in fact all the Rangers players reported for international duty and Scotland's Doctor decided they're not fit?

The way they rewrite a story and get their version to dominate the mhedia gets me.

How many people know that in fact all the Rangers players reported for international duty and Scotland's Doctor decided they're not fit?

Agreed, but they would not believe that even if you told them. They are biased and believe what suits their point of view.

Never let the facts get in the way when you can lie about Rangers :sherlock:

They are simply scum that seem to have the media eating out of the palms of their hands just now!

a little off topic i know, but was talking to a timette in a lecture once (was just after the Scotland vs Italy game with the last min goal.

was just remarking on how gutting it was, when she told me her dad dident like her supporting scotland, cuz Scotland have Rangers players who play for them!

couldent make it up!

doh

The bitterness runs deep in those ones.

couldent make it up!

doh

The bitterness runs deep in those ones.

And they call us bigots. They really need to look to their own

Ah, but remember Scotlands doctor, the SFA supremo and everyone else at Hampden are "Rangers minded" who will do anything to make sure Walter and the boys win the league , cup, eurovision, darts etc,etc <cr>

Celtic will more than likely be on tour in Japan or be back too late for their players to recover in time for Czech Republic v Scotland in Prague at the end of May. This means their players will miss a friendly... in order to play friendlies. Yet they are slagging our players for missing a friendly due to legitimate injury concerns days before an important competitive match.

Could be the products of a sectarian education system, you think?

I just heard a taig on the phone in sayin that Burley is a Rangers man through and through and that is why he's playin Celtic players, to delibrately tire them out for the OF game :lol:

I just heard a taig on the phone in sayin that Burley is a Rangers man through and through and that is why he's playin Celtic players, to delibrately tire them out for the OF game :lol:

thats paranioia in the extreme!

some of the c**ts should be on medication, there obviously not well!! <cr>