I want to grind these mhanky tattie howkin' barstewards into the dirt

dummiesoot

I've been told by an unwashed tattie muncher that a sizeable section will turn up with a pair of panties each and launch into a chorus of Charlie Adam's sisters pants

Arse-holes the lot of em

We better DEMOLISH them !

Fed up listening to the tims greetin' about "the rangers' 4" these Irish scumbags rabbit on about our players non-stop missin' last nights game, I HOPE WE SHITE ON THEM FROM A GREAT HEIGHT ON SATURDAY.

Clyde phone in has been swamped with them greeting FFS. Couldn't listen to it anymore

Oh yes, we're getting the battle fever on.

WATP

You're not wrong Manti.

Started with a wee sashbash in the shower this morn. Then at work, every Tim I could find was getting it tight. The guy next to me is a Bear too so the two of us were quietly whistling some traditional favs all day!!

Fuckin' bring it on.

Don't know what would be better - stomping the sh*** out of them, or winning with a last second dodgy penalty. In the end, all I want is for them to go home 2X as angry as they already are. What a wretched lot.

Don't know what would be better - stomping the sh*** out of them, or winning with a last second dodgy penalty. In the end, all I want is for them to go home 2X as angry as they already are. What a wretched lot.

...deffo stompin the shite out them bud!

..then seein TGFITW turn on each other and destroy the remnants of their scumbag team

.. and then reading KDS the nest day to watch it happen!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

:bouncy:

Cannae wait til we beat the smelly tattie muncher-tegy-papish-Fenian-Micky-plastic Paddie-terrorist loving-tarrier scumbag cunts.

:clap::rangers:

fucking brilliant m8 couldn't put it better myself ha ha