The "How Are You Feeling" Thread

rfc_no1fan

As it is now the day of the Old Firm game, I thought i'd start a thread where my fellow Rangers fans could describe how they were feeling as we lead up to kick off time.

I am starting to get nervous, but I am quitely confident all will be well today.

Hows everyone else holding up?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

all sorts of emotions at the moment!!!! However ive just realised i have to get up in an hour to set off to Glasgow for the game. woooooo for the 5 hr journey. Harrogate True Blues!!!!!

Have a good journey.

:rangers:

cheers! its always a good laugh! I go to all the home games anyway so im used to the journey......with a little help from my friend alcohol :)

nervous. Not helped by the fact that there's not many people here to chat about the game with. But I think we have the character to take the game to them and so far they've really struggled when we come at them hard.

WATP

had a really busy week at work so i've hardly had time to think about it till last night - but then i got some party tunes fired up in the off topic area and now im well fired up for the day. woke up at 6am with the nerves for the day, but got the tunes fired up now and I canny wait :rangers:

I'm not long up, had a bucketfull of red wine last night :beer1:

Feeling pretty nervy about this, but I'm confident we can do it. 3 points today will be a MASSIVE step towards the domestic treble (I'll leave the "quadrangle" till later ;) )

:rangers:

Had not a bad sleep last night better sleep than normal before an Old Firm game but woke up due to the stomach being in knots, this is the only game i really get nervous about but when i get in the ground around 11.45 al be fine and hopefully we win the day, which we will 3-0 :D:rangers: