So who is going to be septic's new manager

Even if 2 or 3 blue moons appear in the sky and septic do with the league I think wee gordon would be well advised to leave in the summer since (to put it mildly) timmy just doesn't like him. So who do we think will be next in the septic park jump seat? Will they go down the tim road with guys like McGee or Collins, and would having one of their own in there make them a more difficult proposition on Old Firm days?

Guest The Brown Brogue

I hope its not Moyes as he would make them a much tougher proposition than they are now.

If they were to bring in McGhee or someone of that ilk then I don't really see how they will make much of a difference.

Ok Motherwell are playing decent football, but McGhees record in England was pretty poor, worse than Strachans in fact.

If Strachan does go, then I think the sellick PR machine will go into overdrive as usual, and they will claim that Mourinho, Rijkaard, Mancini etc are all desperate for the job, when in reality they'll end up with someone like David O'Leary.

I think Lambert, although he said in the paper that he wants to finish what he started at WW

I really doubt they'd get moyes, he supposidly said that he'd like to take charge of rangers or celtic one day, but its going far too well at everton.