Should Dundee Utd's 2nd goal have stood?

Silky10

Ok, I don't want to beat on about it (although I am by writing this) however I am pretty sure that about 2 mins before they scored their second goal that Kalvanes had a foul throw. He initiated to throw the ball one way and by that he pulled it all the way over his head still in his hands - is that not a foul throw?

Would be good if someone could clarify if they have the game recorded!

Just like to point that out seeing as we are a bunch of lucky cheating divers and nothing goes against us!

Petty? Yes agree.

Have you since heard Boyd dived or Novo was offisde? Yes.

Did you hear anything about a foul throw? I bet not!

Thing is we hear this and that against us all the time, I am 'merely' pointing out another incident which has not been 'noticed' by the media.

Petty? Yes agree.

Have you since heard Boyd dived or Novo was offisde? Yes.

Did you hear anything about a foul throw? I bet not!

Thing is we hear this and that against us all the time, I am 'merely' pointing out another incident which has not been 'noticed' by the media.

As conspiricy theories go this one may not make it to the main stream. I wonder if Scotsport will feature it heavily, and if not why not. I think we should be told!

BTW on the STV news the announcer said Rangers failed to increase their lead over Celtic by Drawing against United. They need to be brought upto speed in that company on the rules and that we gain a point for a draw. (or did we!? All conspiricy theories considered?)

Boyd did dive tho. There was no need to.

Ther tims were complaining that Boyd was offside :lol: Tell me how he can be offside when he latched onto a backpass from Flood doh

My original first thought about hunts goal, HES OFFSIDE, mind you i shouted that 3 times when utd scored all 3 including carlos's og. OFF SIDE. lmao

however hunt (as much as i hate to say this) was fantastic,, he ran our defenders ragged all game.

fair result and a very thrilling game.