Boruc Named POTM

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass
defo worth much more than ?750,000

couple of million at least i'd say.

Still not world class or anything, but given celtics keepers over the last 10 years he's gotta be the pick of the bunch

hes the best in the spl. CURRENTLY.i think.... has the odd lapse due to inactivity in some games / not concentrating sumtimes he needs to work on that maybe the odd time ... but overall a great keeper i think.

ps.(no biased). at the world cup etc and was outstanding against england at wembley aswell and of recent months man u game , gers game aberdeen etc , .. the bigger the game he seems to play better for some odd reason.

some people are quoting craig gordon at 5m pounds imo. (td) what is boruc then ?

Still not world class or anything, but given celtics keepers over the last 10 years he's gotta be the pick of the bunch

hes the best in the spl. CURRENTLY.i think.... has the odd lapse due to inactivity in some games / not concentrating sumtimes he needs to work on that maybe the odd time ... but overall a great keeper i think.

ps.(no biased). at the world cup etc and was outstanding against england at wembley aswell and of recent months man u game , gers game aberdeen etc , .. the bigger the game he seems to play better for some odd reason.

some people are quoting craig gordon at 5m pounds imo. (td) what is boruc then ?

Did you see that free kick he conceded at the WC?

boruc at the top of his game, gordon still to fulfill full potential, this is the opinion that makes the respective values different.

Whether you agree with the opinion or not is up for debate

Boruc is a great keeper but makes too many mistakes to be considered world-class. Overall Gordon is still a far better keeper though, in my opinion, and it won't be too long before he finds himself at Arsenal/Man U or some other massive club.

world class, just watch him against grmany in the world cup

worth 5-10 million pounds

If Celtic sold him it would be closer to 5 than 10, Would like to see him in the EPL therefore i can watch him more often <yes>

absolute steal at 750k but gordon is a better overall keeper. Boruc is a fantastic shot stopper but hes crap at crosses. Even the commentators at the world cup pointed it out. ?5-10m are you having a laugh????? Cech went for 7m and hes miles better and probably would have cost half that had it not been chelsea offering silly money. Boruc is worth 2-3m at best, this is the spl not the epl.

Best keeper in Scotland imo. My jury is out on Gordon these days, and Am has still to develop.

Value of Boruc? Who knows. Whatever someone is willing to offer, but I'd be surprised if he went for less than about ?3.5M.

Craig Gordon didn't look too clever at either Celtic goal on Sunday, and he dropped a real howler in the last minute at CP in the previous game. :unsure:

I know he attracts many plaudits, but I'd be worried if he was my first choice goalie. Still to reach his peak, but the best Scottish keeper since Goram. <yes>