Ticket situation for Uefa Cup Final?

CooperSF

Does anyonr know when (if we get there) the tickets become available

I've got a season ticket and was wondering what was the order in which people will recieve them?

Could be wrong but what i understand Uefa Cup final tickets have already been sold!

Season Ticket holders might not have a say in this

I've got a season ticket and was wondering what was the order in which people will recieve them?

Could be wrong but what i understand Uefa Cup final tickets have already been sold!

:(

11,000 tickets have been sold by UEFA in a ballot (I didn't get any :()

7,000 are allocated to corporate sponsors, etc.

The two competing teams (when decided) recieve 13,000 tickets each for their supporters.

I would imagine Rangers will sell theirs to travel club members first, or possibly on the basis of who is at semi final.

If anybody hears of ANY way to get tickets for the final, I would love to know. :)

you are sort of right. They sell 25% of them to all fans in a public sale( well ballot as it is). The deadline for applying for those has passed but i dont know if the ballot has been done yet. The 2 teams in the final get 60% between them and the rest go to uefa bigwigs sponsors etc etc. Dunno when the tickets would go on sale if we got to the final but i assume the club would distribute them to people who had been to the most european games. I think we will only get 13000 tickets which is nothing as we have 3 times that number of season ticket holders.

you are sort of right. They sell 25% of them to all fans in a public sale( well ballot as it is). The deadline for applying for those has passed but i dont know if the ballot has been done yet. The 2 teams in the final get 60% between them and the rest go to uefa bigwigs sponsors etc etc. Dunno when the tickets would go on sale if we got to the final but i assume the club would distribute them to people who had been to the most european games. I think we will only get 13000 tickets which is nothing as we have 3 times that number of season ticket holders.

Ballot was done 24th March mate :(

I was'nt successful in the ballot but was told my name would be kept and should anyone with a ticket pull out I could still have a chance of getting one should hear by the end of April

:rangers:

U get all the cunts crawling out the woodwork for a final. Lets just hope Rangers distribute them fairly enough.

Remember what happened aht the CL final last year , it was a fu*kin mess!

Can I just say something though, are people getting a little over confident about the final? People seem to think we are there already.

There is a lot of work to be done!

U get all the cunts crawling out the woodwork for a final. Lets just hope Rangers distribute them fairly enough.

Can I just say something though, are people getting a little over confident about the final? People seem to think we are there already.

YeahI was going to say the same.

Fiorentina are no mugs.

Saying that if we make it I will be travelling to Manchester whether I have a ticket or not.

YeahI was going to say the same.

Fiorentina are no mugs.

Saying that if we make it I will be travelling to Manchester whether I have a ticket or not.

Am on the same boat mate. Fuckin sure.

Excactley mate,

Been to 6 home games in Europe this season, and i know myself i dont deserve a ticket just for that, because many others have travelled abroad all over the world to watch us.

Excactley mate,

Been to 6 home games in Europe this season, and i know myself i dont deserve a ticket just for that, because many others have travelled abroad all over the world to watch us.

Got a season ticket n av been to all the european games at home since Red star. Never been away though, a can imagine all the travellin support will get first oppurtunity. Just have to hope for the best I suppose.

11,000 tickets have been sold by UEFA in a ballot (I didn't get any :()

7,000 are allocated to corporate sponsors, etc.

The two competing teams (when decided) recieve 13,000 tickets each for their supporters.

I would imagine Rangers will sell theirs to travel club members first, or possibly on the basis of who is at semi final.

If anybody hears of ANY way to get tickets for the final, I would love to know. :)

I have two category one tickets for the final that i want to sell. Im an optimistic Evertonian