Happy Birthday the first Union Flag !

Coopermania

To hell with the union, Scottish independence is on its way whether you like it or not, the only thing I would do with a union flag is wipe my arse with it.

(tu)

I however wouldn't want to use it for my arse as I prefer bacterial wipes :harhar: :lol:

k.

Feck off ya jacobite bastards :unionflag:

Happy Birthday MR U.JACK

:unionflag: :rangers:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To hell with the union, Scottish independence is on its way whether you like it or not, the only thing I would do with a union flag is wipe my arse with it.

Col, I cant believe you said that :(

sorry coop but fuck the union it no longer serves its purpose. All you union jack lovers will be morris dancing underneath that flag singing 'Jerusalem' or some other hymn. Sounds ridiculous but, virtually the same is said about Scottish nationalists by some of you lot. Its a scandal so many Scots have such little faith in Scotland............

The Union Flag=The butchers apron...............

sorry coop but fuck the union it no longer serves its purpose. All you union jack lovers will be morris dancing underneath that flag singing 'Jerusalem' or some other hymn. Sounds ridiculous but, virtually the same is said about Scottish nationalists by some of you lot. Its a scandal so many Scots have such little faith in Scotland............

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

:unionflag: Happy Birthday to the glorious Union Flag.

I know some people diss the Union and look forward to Scottish Idependence. But have you actually stopped to think what Scotland could bring to the European Union as an Independanct nation?

North Sea Fishing? Whisky? North Sea Oil? It would all be laughed off unless we have a main power to support us (The Support of the UK) If we went independent our economy would suffer so bad every cunt would be begging to "re-enact the act of Union!!!"

I want some of the drugs you're on if you think that's going to happen! Get the SNP to feck. Rule Britannia!

Butchers apron?? Fucking ludicrous! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I want some of the drugs you're on if you think that's going to happen! Get the SNP to feck. Rule Britannia!

Oooh ... youre in trouble withe leanne Mr C !! I would start running now if I was you :unsure:

:unionflag: Happy Birthday to the glorious Union Flag.

I know some people diss the Union and look forward to Scottish Idependence. But have you actually stopped to think what Scotland could bring to the European Union as an Independanct nation?

North Sea Fishing? Whisky? North Sea Oil? It would all be laughed off unless we have a main power to support us (The Support of the UK) If we went independent our economy would suffer so bad every cunt would be begging to "re-enact the act of Union!!!"

What load of rubbish, what did Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and lovenia bring to the table? Precious little. Scotland has loads to offer, such a shame people can't see that due to their petty wee ideological mindsets.

Fool Britannia,

Britannia rules fuck all

Britain never ever ever gets respect

:harhar:

Neither does Nicola Sturgeon :unionflag:

She's better than Harriet Harman! :lol:

Fool Britannia,

Britannia rules fuck all

Bet she has in the shire for keeping A+E open at Monklands hospital which liebour were going to close.......

Fool Britannia,

Britannia rules fuck all

Bet she has in the shire for keeping A+E open at Monklands hospital which liebour were going to close.......

Not from this Shire dweller, I respect no one in the SNP. Hate Labour as well.

Tories all the way :unionflag: