Cuts By Mark.

Mark.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple a crackin new cuts there, superb (tu)

I actually think they are quite poor. Could be much much better.

eh....right ok....well u go and do better then?

theres fuck all wrong with those cut IMO.

Well IMO they are poor.

As you say, its you opinion. Your entitled to it and so am i.

in what way are the poor? i dont do cuts but i dont really see anything wrong with them? they could be used effectly in any sig wihtout any problems at all.

Well IMO they are poor.

in what way are the poor? i dont do cuts but i dont really see anything wrong with them? they could be used effectly in any sig wihtout any problems at all.

Jagged edges round placs there shouldn't be, like the hands etc etc.

Well IMO they are poor.

Still waiting on you cutting them if they're so shite ;)

Well IMO they are poor.

Still waiting on you cutting them if they're so shite ;)

Never at any point did i say they were shite. At the end of the day if your going to post them to the forum like you do with your sigs, then people are going to have opinions on them. If you can't handle that then don't post them.

I'm in the process of cutting them but i have more important things on my agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

I can see the differences in the cuts by Silencer and Mark and Rangers till I die

Considering, they all get reduced in size to a sig, I don't see the point in being overly fussy

with little flaws in cuts.

Maybe it would be more helpful if you explained to the cutters what exactly is wrong or what to do to

put them right instead of just saying they are not good.

Rangers till I die, to appease fussy buggers, you will have to e more patient when cutting.

There are a lot of "jaggy" edges in yours. But they can be fixed. Using feather at 1pixel would help also.

Mark, getting hair right on Mendes is murder but to do him, cut the straggly parts of hair first and concentrate on his hair.

then join it back into picture when you have tidied it up.

But what helps immensly is getting a very high quality picture. Even scanning your own pictures at ahigh resolution

helps too.

You may end with a picture resulting in a very large size but you can always reduce the size once you have done the cut.

I have done a few cuts myself but the patience needed is my weak point. Taking your time and erasing every pixel practically one by one does my head in.

Overall, considering the majority of cuts are reduced in size eventually, any minor things can be disguised with a shadow or glow.

Here is a good cut

mendes1.png

Another hint for cutting...sometimes players could use a wee hair cunt ;)

If mendes got a short hair cut, his cuts would save a lot of us hard work.

BTW.

This cut of Mendes was done by a guy called Aesthetic Relic.

He's brilliant at cuts. I usually put them in here

http://imageevent.com/wertp/png

As you willl see, some still need cutting and mine to get tidied up. I just store them here as some are very large.

I can see the differences in the cuts by Silencer and Mark and Rangers till I die

Considering, they all get reduced in size to a sig, I don't see the point in being overly fussy

with little flaws in cuts.

Maybe it would be more helpful if you explained to the cutters what exactly is wrong or what to do to

put them right instead of just saying they are not good.

Rangers till I die, to appease fussy buggers, you will have to e more patient when cutting.

There are a lot of "jaggy" edges in yours. But they can be fixed. Using feather at 1pixel would help also.

Mark, getting hair right on Mendes is murder but to do him, cut the straggly parts of hair first and concentrate on his hair.

then join it back into picture when you have tidied it up.

But what helps immensly is getting a very high quality picture. Even scanning your own pictures at ahigh resolution

helps too.

You may end with a picture resulting in a very large size but you can always reduce the size once you have done the cut.

I have done a few cuts myself but the patience needed is my weak point. Taking your time and erasing every pixel practically one by one does my head in.

Overall, considering the majority of cuts are reduced in size eventually, any minor things can be disguised with a shadow or glow.

Here is a good cut

mendes1.png

Cheers mate, and excellent cut :)

btw me and RANGERSTILIDIE are the same person, I just got a username change a wee while ago :)