Youth Cup Final

Rangers will be facing Celtic in the final of the Youth Cup for the second season running, the game will be at Hampden on Wednesday the 23 April kick off is at 7:30 pm with gates opening at 6:30 pm. Costs are £5 for an adult, £2 for children/OAP. Those going along to support the youngsters entry is on West Stand.

Even better, is that if the youngsters get at least a draw against Motherwell this Friday at Murray Park then they have won the league once again! :rangers:

Do you just pay at the turnstiles?

Think that was how it lined up last year, but I do remember kick off being delayed?

It was pay at the gate last year, delay was due to the large crowd. They weren't expecting over 10,000 for an U-19's final.

Great night last year, decent atmosphere, cheap ticket plus it was 5 going on 7-0.

will Furman/Efrem etc all be playing? or wur they not promoted to reserve team status?

Furman is to old for the 19s now

Still see Fleck, Shinnie, Kinniburgh, Gallacher just a couple of the heroes from last season :) Hope to make it along again this year was a great game the last time :rangers:

for those going, watch out for my pal - jamie ness, hes only under 17s but always gets a gd run out for the 19s. hel be a star hopefully :unionflag:

Ye he is a cracking wee player - he is from my town :bouncy: