Tenerife

Liam_RFC

Av got the unfortunate dilema of bein booked up to go on holiday from the 25th of april which means al miss the second old firm game where win the league and al be stuck in tenerife does any the bears on here recomend anywhere to get the best out of a bad situation so a can roar on the gers to the league :rangers::rangers::rangers:

Av got the unfortunate dilema of bein booked up to go on holiday from the 25th of april which means al miss the second old firm game where win the league and al be stuck in tenerife does any the bears on here recomend anywhere to get the best out of a bad situation so a can roar on the gers to the league :rangers::rangers::rangers:

Sell your Holiday , buy a ticket for the game from a tout and go crazy when we win :bouncy: :rangers:

Sell your Holiday , buy a ticket for the game from a tout and go crazy when we win :bouncy: :rangers:

thats a even better idea but it would be short live once ma burd kills me and theres no chance am gonna miss us winin the uefa cup :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

thats a even better idea but it would be short live once ma burd kills me and theres no chance am gonna miss us winin the uefa cup :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:lol: thats the attitude (tu) I love how cocky we've all became

:rangers:

watched the rangers copenhagen qualifer in copenhagen in the ibrox bar, absolutely fantastic atmosphere and great people, went for a good scottish breakfast the day before aswell :D

Thats funny mate because that was the game I saw in that bar as well. I remember how insane the place went when Shota scored the winner! I arrived 10 mins after kick-off and the place was full, so I could hardly see the damn screens, though some of the taller bears allowed me to pass through to the front lol.

Great bar, I'd recommend it to any Rangers fan going to Tenerife.

:rangers: