Alan Gow

kplfishtank

according to a very good source(dont ask who)gowser put in a transfer request after being told he would start against thistle then being told he wouldnt

walter asked him to take the request off table but he refused

any of you guys heard anything was thinking of the clydebank lads

Obviously not cutting it at training, or he would be thereabouts the squad, i thought he was a decent signing with a bit of mental toughness allied to a fair bit of ability, not to be, shame.

yeah it is a shame cause he looked a smashing player at airdrie and falkirk

Why would he hand in a transfer request a day after 3 clubs being linked? If Rangers got bids for him of course they would consult him about it and he'd say yeah the move is best for me but Gowsers not the kind of player who would go demanding to someone like Walter.

Guest Andypendek

how can he sign tomorrow? i thought that was for players whose contracts are up at the end of the season. that doesn't apply to gow, surely? or did he sign a 1 year deal?

according to a very good source(dont ask who)gowser put in a transfer request after being told he would start against thistle then being told he wouldnt

walter asked him to take the request off table but he refused

any of you guys heard anything was thinking of the clydebank lads

I'm a Clydebank lad :blush:

Actually, got a text from a good buddy tonight of the Gowser.

Phoning him back tomorrow but not sure If I'll mention your story as I don't want our friendship to seem as if its based on Gow, If I do, I'd not sure if I'd want to post it publicly but maybe pm you (tu)

Why would he hand in a transfer request a day after 3 clubs being linked? If Rangers got bids for him of course they would consult him about it and he'd say yeah the move is best for me but Gowsers not the kind of player who would go demanding to someone like Walter.

thats why i asked if anyone had heard anything cause guy that told me is usually reliable but other than this guy id heard nowt

We got the game tomorrow and who knows what hammers the Tic will throw at us, add to that the fact that Fergie and Thommo can't play the Fiorentina game and that Adams has f*ked his knee means we got probs, DaMarcus would be handy right now so Gow and Burkie will need to be available, Stevie Smith coming back is nice but we'll need our defense continuing to do the superhuman. Cousin and Darcheville will need to earn their green gages this coming month.