Your Old Firm Ritual

Guest Andypendek

... coudn't get a ticket for this one... so not up for the game...will be watching it at home with my two kids who are both Rangers daft... with all the gear on..

... will leave work early, get home for a beer and start watching favourite clips and firing off the odd post to you RM -ites...gives a great sense of community to us further flung bears (3 cheers for Setanta & Rangersmedia!!)...

Once game starts TV will be full blast and I will be goin mental ...4 games out of 5, I'll end up having a barney with the missus after losin it at some point in the game.... making necessary apologies afterwards ...

I'm getting even more butterflies just writing this!

WATP!!

:rangers: :crabflag:

i'l b wearin the same top n rangers away top over it as iv done 4 every big game this year i.e. panathanikos, bremen, sporting (both legs) and the tic game at ibrox. hopefully it works again 2nite

Anything Green has to have Blue piled on top of it - towels, kid's cups, toothpaste — you name it. :D

Wife and kids will vacate the house 'till it's over, and the dogs will be looking for a quiet corner far away from me (good luck on that).

:unionflag: LET'S GET THIS SORTED TONIGHT! :unionflag: