What do u fellow Gers fans think..

gers08

shud walter go 4-4-2 nxt time at parkhead n try for the win which which would put as in easy street,if we get the right result.I seen rumerous times season if only there was another striker there.with king carlos out nxt auld firm put daily in at the back wi weir.with thommo back in midfield alongside barry.Maybe try darche n cousin up front.Surely get goals with the height of cousin n pace of darcheville 2 run on to the balls that he wins in the air.

wot uz thing or shud we stick with 4-5-1 for this one??

thought you ment litteraly go on the attack and beat people up n tht, would be up for it but it brings shame to the club so thats out the windae

4-4-2 sounds no bad, IF we can handle it and win

Weir isn't a definite. trying to find out what it was he was red carded for. He may have the right to appeal.

Papac can slot in there and Smith to left back, one thing is for certain, they rhat earting bastards set out for a physical battle tonight, from the moment Robson attacked Dailly that much was clear.

We need to batter the bastards good and proper on the 27th if that's the way they want it.

no because our central defence is now lacking wier out due to card, and cuellar gone leaves daily and broadfoot at the center

thats a major shit 1 hes out

u finkin gers will go 4 a draw again,

c wot happend there n i mean how many times they bastards wanna score in the last minutes

just thought we were to deep first half, and we cant afford to give them all the space they had first half. if you do that at the san giro then you ask for trouble, also to many were taking the title for granted saying we will win it at the san giro, but i have learned over the years keep quiet until the title is won.

Got to say that was murder first half. If that was a 5 man midfield supposed to be breaking down their play in the middle of the park and it didn't work at all. Barry et all were no were to be seen. To get in half time 1-0 down was a bonus. I think we should go at these fuks next time because we give them to much respect. Novo comes on and it's a different story. The 5 man midfield didn't work in this game. I think we missed Thomson big time tonight. We will take them next game which will be all the sweeter. WATP! :rangers:

Whatever Weir got he should be able to play in the next OF game anyway, violent conduct red takes him out the Cup Semi but then its 2 weeks until the next 2 games come into play i think, the yellow card taking him over the points limit doesnt come into effect for 2 weeks either so he will be fine with that.

I would go 442, we ripped them apart and they never knew what happened to them after we came flying out the blocks, just wish we could have done this at the start of the game and took control early on.

No, the same tactics will be fine.

Nackeredmotors strike is effectivly a one off, I doubt he will do it again against us.

And if we can keep 11 players on the pitch I doubt their 2nd would have gone in either.

Same tactics = a 1-0 win in my book :D

Walter said at the end that the game plan nearly worked so it would seem that he is looking at going with it again. I do accept that it has worked pretty well in Europe but at septic park it really only succeeds in giving them the initiative. The annoying thing for me is that we could have spooked them last night if we had made a bright start and got the first goal, so I think we have to have a much more positive frame of mind from the word go next time, rather than looking to keep it tight

Walter said at the end that the game plan nearly worked so it sounds odds on that he is looking at going with it again. I do accept that it has worked pretty well in Europe but at septic park it really only succeeds in giving them the initiative. The annoying thing for me is that we could have spooked them last night if we had made a bright start and got the first goal

HUGELY annoying!

I hope to God they come out fighting from the start next time. This has happened more than a few times this year, though - I expect them to come out spitting flames and the first 45 is like they just woke up and haven't had their tea yet. NOTHING is more maddening to me, especially seeing it in an OF game. If you lose and the effort's been there the entire 90+ , then fair enough. It was not evident today for long stretches, and that is inexcusable to me.