Video of melee at end

Garfield

:angry2: tha wee cunt Caldwell tried tae punch Weir..!! wonder if this will get looked....

It should be looked at, in all seriousness.

By the way, I wouldnt give Caldwell a cats chance in hell against Davie Weir :lol:

:angry2: tha wee cunt Caldwell tried tae punch Weir..!! wonder if this will get looked....

Right, and the announcer only comments on the look on Davie's face. Typical.

If he's going to get booked, the big man should've made it count and panelled that bheggar.

aye I agree thas typical of timmy ....unreal at how much were ated...makes me sick were a great team...great fans yet were made out to be horrbile ppl.....whens the last time a player was hit by fans,coins at Ibrox..??? last time a rangers player blatantly punched another player...... ?

Is it not Nacho and Mcgeady that started it? <cr>

A think they have a dislike for each other ever since the last all old game when mcgeady kicked the ball off nacho when he was on the ground and Mcgeady shoving Nacho in the 2nd half last nite and a seen the plastic paddy shout something to Nacho just after the scored and we were kicking the game back off... wee wanker

They said on clyde that strapon got involved at the entrance to the tunnel and our players were peleted with missiles from the great unwashed. Needless to say there will be nothing said about these things in the post-match inquest *insert a sweep sweep icon*

I was amazed to see our doctor struck with a coin - much less surprised to see that it is barely noted in the press.

This from the Herald online: "Paul Jackson, the Rangers doctor, is believed to have been struck by an object as he attempted to treat the stricken goalkeeper." doh:mad:

Its days and incidents like this tha make me hate that feckin scum more and more after each "incident" Watch it get swept away, and then watch it get repeated next season when we are in a similar position.

God knows I hate those beggers.

I was amazed to see our doctor struck with a coin - much less surprised to see that it is barely noted in the press.

This from the Herald online: "Paul Jackson, the Rangers doctor, is believed to have been struck by an object as he attempted to treat the stricken goalkeeper." doh:mad:

Well Clark got on his earpiece thing and told the fourth official as soon as it happened so there's no 'believed' about it.