***The Official Rangers v St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentators finally notice we didn't get a corner.

No offence to St. Johnstone, but I wouldn't mind seeing one of them injured horribly.

wtf? are you serious? thats just sad

I wouldn't mind seeing that cunt that 'unintentionally' (my fucking arse) done Burke getting done.

That Hardie cunt. Just bearhugged Thomson on the 'd' of the box as he was going to pull the trigger and no free kick. Refs a joke.

Commentators finally notice we didn't get a corner.

No offence to St. Johnstone, but I wouldn't mind seeing one of them injured horribly.

wtf? are you serious? thats just sad

I wouldn't mind seeing that cunt that 'unintentionally' (my fucking arse) done Burke getting done.

That Hardie cunt. Just bearhugged Thomson on the 'd' of the box as he was going to pull the trigger and no free kick. Refs a joke.

Really, that sums it up for me.

If this is a draw do we have to play a replay or does it go to ET then pens?

extra time i think, i heard the commentator say that the game could go to 120 minutes when they were talking about how weve used 2 subs already and we will have to play with what we have for a long period

There again, Dailly climbed on the back of one their players, free kick to them.

3 minutes ago, one of their players done exact same to Buffel - no free kick.

What IS going on?

This isn't even paranoia. It is fact. Officiating is pathetic.

We're looking like a mid-table 1st Division side out there. This is a joke.

You think?

A bit more composure and it could have been 2/3-0 us with Novo, Buffel and Cousin all having good chances.

What is happening at this game, 2 players get their legs/ankles stamped on & there isn't even a yellow card ???

Also, is it just me or are the commentators desperate to see St Johnston score ??

What is happening at this game, 2 players get their legs/ankles stamped on & there isn't even a yellow card ???

Also, is it just me or are the commentators desperate to see St Johnston score ??

That's about the size of it.

Yet the ref can't get his card out quick enough for Dailly's first challenge.