Whittaker in the correct position.

pcbear

Broadfoot will never be the answer. Not a fan of either but Whittaker is a baw hair better, certainly never a midfielder. From now until the end of the season we either have to go with Dailly at RB or Whittaker. There is no point in playing him in any other position.

i thought when novo came on and whittaker went to RB we looked a stronger team, some of the tackles whittaker and novo put in last night were brilliant.

that wee sh@te mcgreedy never got a sniff, nacho had him in his pocket :craphead::craphead::craphead:

probs whittaker best position :unionflag:

i thought when novo came on and whittaker went to RB we looked a stronger team, some of the tackles whittaker and novo put in last night were brilliant.

definately, they were both 100percent committed last night, excellent tackles, maybe thats the pairing up and down the right that can attempt to replace the lose of hutton

a thot whittaker would of sloted in nicely at right back after huttons departure but its no turned out that way. Broadfoots a liability, whittaker should be playing before him any day imo.

I don't care what anybody says...Whittaker still runs like a girl.

On a serious note, I am not a fan either. Yes, he played McNeddy well the other night but he still gets caught ball watching n awful lot and is very slow to react to certain things. I don't know what it is but he seems very lathargic at times.

if Whittaker is played at right back and we have either Cuellar or Weir out in the middle, could Broadfoot slot in to CB?

Now i don't like taht idea but could it work if someone like Weir/dailly was beside Broadfoot, guiding him???

I was a big fan of whittaker at Hibs but he has not been the same player since he came to Ibrox but probably due to being played in different positions. He also looks like he is lacking some confidence but remember people Thommo was the same and it know looks like he is coming on to game!!! Time well tell!!!

Looking back wee nacho has been a great signing he was born to be a Ranger and he also turned down the dirty people to be one!!! UP THE NACHO!!!

The negative remarks towards whittaker right now reminds me of what a certain Mr Hutton recevied a couple of years ago. Can't see why most rangers fans cant or wont give players time. Especially Young scottish players who have heart and desire!!

He has to play for the remainder of the season.

The thought of Broadfoot near a Rangers jersey again this season, never mind marking McGeady, worries me.

I play 7's with people more comfortable on the ball than Kirk. Just not good enough.