scenarios

soulboy

At the moment we have to win 5 of our last 7 league games to guarantee the league. Win against the Tims in the next game then we only need 3 wins from our last 6 to guarantee the league, not in a million years will we not win the league if that is the scenario. Nightmare scenario tims win against the sheep then us and again the week after they would be 8 points clear as we don't play til the Sunday but we would have 4 games in hand.

thats NOT going to happen. So they just about manage to beat us with an injury time goal despite out star goalkeeper being off the pitch and star defender send off after 70mins. They got the win which is all that matter to them but i saw NOTHING to worry me from them for all their possession they created very little. We will beat them next time. The league is coming home and there is NOTHING they can do about it :rangers:

thats NOT going to happen. So they just about manage to beat us with an injury time goal despite out star goalkeeper being off the pitch and star defender send off after 70mins. They got the win which is all that matter to them but i saw NOTHING to worry me from them for all their possession they created very little. We will beat them next time. The league is coming home and there is NOTHING they can do about it :rangers:

But remember, in the next game we will be without our star defender and goalkeeper for the whole game. I don't see us winning and a draw would be a very good result considering.

I do still believe that the league will be over by the time we play our games in hand.

Apart from picking the ball out the net and coming for a couple of easy balls, what did Boruc have to do....absolutely nothing!

We have to go to the piggery without McGregor, Cuellar, McCulloch and Thomson. I'd take a draw right now.

They'll murder Aberdeen at the weekend and their confidence will be sky high after three wins on the trot.

Apart from picking the ball out the net and coming for a couple of easy balls, what did Boruc have to do....absolutely nothing!

We have to go to the piggery without McGregor, Cuellar, McCulloch and Thomson. I'd take a draw right now.

They'll murder Aberdeen at the weekend and their confidence will be sky high after three wins on the trot.

Agreed Muff, i'd take a draw in a heart beat, if we had held on those extra 2 minutes then there'd be alot less pressure on us but now i feel we're under immense pressure to get something from this game on the 27th. They've now broken the duck against us and the whole Smith advantage over Strachan thing is over so they don't really have any reason to feel they won't win, including statistics.

Then the have 8 days to rest and prepare to play us.

And we have to play 2 semi finals

spot on that is, and i cant understand where all this hardened confidence is coming from, we have a massive fixture list coming up, with every single game as important as the next, we have key players out, and our performance last night was dreadfull,

we need to hope they drop some points to ensure the league because i cant see us not dropping points in the run in.

I hate this all of a sudden they are playing attacking footie apparently and they were calling for the strap-ons head the day before.

Getting right on my tits now .

Never thought i would say this but hate the fact my dad and a lot of my family are tims.

The majority of them still hate Strachan. One win doesn't change anything. I had a long discussion with a tim today and they are still far from happy. He reckons it is Neil Lennon's influence that has seen a change in the last 2 games.