Nacho Novo

ara

I thought he lifted everyone in our team and caused all sorts of problems...

He adds a level of penetration and pace that often is lacking...

Well done Nacho...lets see more of him please Walter..he's been on fire when he's played...

:clap::clap::clap:

We had much more drive and determination after he came on. After his goal, he got stuck into a meaty tackle on our 18-yard line, stopping whatever Tim it was (McGeady) getting into a dangerous position. I shouted in the pub "I'd have Nacho's babies, no bother!" :blush:

The wee man's a star :)

I think a few harsh words in the dressing room from Walter would have made the difference to the spirit, although Nacho being brought on gave us a bit of urgency.

No he shouldnt have, Novo does great coming off the bench for a few games and then gets a start and hes pretty poor. Hes an impact player, as someone has already said, Great player to have in your team.

I think the Walter Smith clip round the ear at half time would have been what made us come out all guns blazing second half!

The rate Novo goes at he can't last the whole game and that is why is more effective off the bench. If you put him in from the start you would probably get a half out of him then he would run out of steam. Depends on what yeh think is more useful. He would of been handy that first half.

Surely he has to ara. Injuries/suspensions and the impact he made. I wanted him to start the last one at Ibrox aswell. The wee man always puts in a great shift against them. He gets stuck in and causes them problems. They do not know how to handle him and he absolutely hates the bastards.

The rate Novo goes at he can't last the whole game and that is why is more effective off the bench. If you put him in from the start you would probably get a half out of him then he would run out of steam. Depends on what yeh think is more useful. He would of been handy that first half.

Certainly last a lot longer than Darcheville and be a hell of a lot more effective than McCulloch and Whittaker in midfield.

Novos got to start next week against them, showed his determination when he went right through Wilson which allowed us to keep the ball and then eventually score from it.

He gets the fans going aswell and would a hell of a lot of spirit and pride into the rest of the teams performance and also get the fans up for it even more than they would be already.

No he shouldnt have, Novo does great coming off the bench for a few games and then gets a start and hes pretty poor. Hes an impact player, as someone has already said, Great player to have in your team.

I think the Walter Smith clip round the ear at half time would have been what made us come out all guns blazing second half!

Thought he did pretty well when he opened and finished the scoring in the first derby.

i think he has improved greatly under walt, he used to scuff a lot of shots before, now hes scored a very technically difficult goal against celtic, and an incredibly composed finish under pressure against dundee utd. i also think hes our best corner taker.

i used to be critical that novo could score and put his heart into it, but never really had that class edge. i reckon this is his best year ever, and should be our first choice right mid/forward