For what it's worth my mole in the rhebel tells me . .

BLUEDIGNITY

no surprises there though BD, it has been speculated about for a long time going by a lot of their articles!

No your right but you think just once they would have a real go at the great unwashed with information recieved, but then again no surprises there then either they won't will they ? We could have a bit of fun at guessin who is who but ? ;):sherlock:

This just in:

Celtic are going to forfeit the next Old Firm game, they feel the Rangers fans were treated unfairly and therefore have decided to withdraw from the title race.

Now just sit back and watch the journos in action :pipe:

. . the daily rhebel and sunday liam jhournos are now on all the sites, probably the company payin for the pleasure to get easy info. You can bet the other rhags are doin the same ! ;):sherlock:

LMAO. Nothing.

blue they have been on here for a long time, the clue is they never defend our club or fans, i was told traynor was on here and that was a long time ago.

There all on here traynor, guidi even cowan. Trust me Minst I'm not a doctor ;) sorry I mean a jhourno ! ;):sherlock:

Last week the Dailly Record ran the story of how Rangers fans in Lisbon airport helped save Chelsea's Paulo Ferreira after he collapsed while getting pictures taken. The story was copied directly from FF andthe quotes they used from the guy involved were the exact same, to a word, as he had used in the thread.

Basically they copied the story straight from FF with no attempt to disguise it. Journos in this country as just so bloody lazy. You can rest assured that they will scour both Rangers and Celtic boards looking for a good story rather than go out and find one themselves.

I think its fair play, within reason. We post articles from the papers (with links) and its a positive thing. Its information for us all.

It goes both ways.

Anyway Cosgrove, I heard you support Gretna ? Is this true ? ;)

hardly a surprise that they are on this site and others. If any of them are reading this page when are you lot finally going to have the balls to print something about celtic fans pro ira singing????

I think its fair play, within reason. We post articles from the papers (with links) and its a positive thing. Its information for us all.

It goes both ways.

Coop, are you referring to "have you ever seen a handsome h**" Cosgrove ?

It goes both ways.

No, but I know Stuart Cosgrove is a closet Gretna fan :);)

no surprises there though BD, it has been speculated about for a long time going by a lot of their articles!

No your right but you think just once they would have a real go at the great unwashed with information recieved, but then again no surprises there then either they won't will they ? We could have a bit of fun at guessin who is who but ? ;):sherlock:

Which right?

It goes both ways.

Certainly got the closet bit right. :lol:

It goes both ways.

:lol: belter Bud !!

It goes both ways.

:thumbs_up: :lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock: