Mcgeadie is saying NO to an SPL extension

nvager

I hope somone breaks his leg on sunday ?

No...It would be martyrdom for them. The Gers getting the blame for them losing the league, it would just be what they want to moan about. Would love to see him going over his ankle though or a good legal challenge resulting in him being out for a few weeks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope somone breaks his leg on sunday ?

No...It would be martyrdom for them. The Gers getting the blame for them losing the league, it would just be what they want to moan about. Would love to see him going over his ankle though or a good legal challenge resulting in him being out for a few weeks.

he seems quite short tempered what with his pushing n shoving and smashing a ball against Nacho

just need to push the right buttons and he'll lose it

I used to think I wouldn't hate any of the tims more than Boruc, but this wee shite really has achieved that.

An odious little plastic paddy prick.

I do like alliteration :)

I'm sick of seeing his plukey wee face over all the papers. Does this cnut have to have an opinion about every single thing that happens?

I hope to fuck that we hump them on Sunday, might keep the wee prick out the papers for at least one day.

I know read it in the record this morning plastic paddy saying he would like to thank novo for letting im out of his pocket to pick up his award then saying he wished rangers got beat on sunday to stjonstone i hope the we fanny gets a good kickin on sunday

I know read it in the record this morning plastic paddy saying he would like to thank novo for letting im out of his pocket to pick up his award then saying he wished rangers got beat on sunday to stjonstone i hope the we fanny gets a good kickin on sunday

He makes the award look like such a farce.

he hates us that much that he voted for fletcher and hunt for his nominations, right enough what more can you expect. :rolleyes:

Now you're just being silly. Name one Rangers fan who would have voted McGeady.

It's just as well I'm not playing against that little prick on Sunday or I would be sent off within 5 mins for breaking both his fucking legs with one tackle. Was pissed off as fuck when I read that this morning. We smply have to stuff them on Sunday.

How can a professional footballer come out with such comments? No class or dignity, that f*cker sounds just a little kid, saying he would've been so happy if St. Johnstone had beaten us and how great it is that so many of our players are injured. What a noble person, really showed that he fully deserved the PPOTY award - playing well in 2 games out of 10, but constantly talking sh*te in the mhedia, great!

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Hate McGayday as much as Borat.

Looking forward to seeing his face on sunday when Nacho scores the winner and tells him to GTF afterwards!

The only plus that comes from this is that is highlights a major difference in the clubs. Interview asks Ally for his thoughts on the Celtic v Motherwell game, and his reply is along the lines of 'no interest at all, we're focussing on winning our game'. Interviewer asks Mcgeady about the Rangers games and injuries, and his reply is basically 'I hope they lose, and that their injuries work against them'. What a prick.

Also, I've heard Walter in past weeks speaking in positive terms about Strachan and his achievements, but would you ever hear anyone from Celtic praising Rangers? Would you fuck.

The only plus that comes from this is that is highlights a major difference in the clubs. Interview asks Ally for his thoughts on the Celtic v Motherwell game, and his reply is along the lines of 'no interest at all, we're focussing on winning our game'. Interviewer asks Mcgeady about the Rangers games and injuries, and his reply is basically 'I hope they lose, and that their injuries work against them'. What a prick.

Also, I've heard Walter in past weeks speaking in positive terms about Strachan and his achievements, but would you ever hear anyone from Celtic praising Rangers? Would you fuck.

Dignity, Loyalty & Pride.

Three words synonymous with Rangers and sadly lacking in any form at "The Lidl Stadion"

And with every statement they make, every action they take we take a step further up the moral high ground.

Fuck them, and everything they stand for.

Dignity, Loyalty & Pride.

Three words synonymous with Rangers and sadly lacking in any form at "The Lidl Stadion"

And with every statement they make, every action they take we take a step further up the moral high ground.

Fuck them, and everything they stand for.

hey keep Lidl out of this theres some quite good stuff in there :craphead:

just shows how unprofessional he is, he knows his team are not going to win anything and just wants to get attention. let him have all the attention he gets. hel just be even more embarased when we dont need an extension to win !