***The Official celtc v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Daily worries me. Davis needs to impose himself more too.

Cousin, Weir, Barry have been great. Novo not in the game much and neither is Whittaker who is out of position.

All to play for in the second half.

Alexander looked a little dubious at the goal, but it looked like a deflection off Daily maybe?

definetly took a deflection but alexander was too far off his line for my liking but dailly was definetly at fault for that goal, kind carlos would not have let mcdonald turn.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dailly should never have allowed Mcdonald to turn for their second!

Okay, we get it, not a Dailly fan! :harhar:

Definately the best choice we could have put in. I'd have him over Papac and Smith on the left or a young'un like McMillan.

I think that the bigger problem was the two players trying to force mcgeady to make a mistake from 3 yards away.

Anybody notice the massive unioin jack drapped over the 2nd tier? they'd fucking hate that GIRUY, love Butcher, he tod that idiot Burley (? isit?) offsides offside u cant be a tad offside, the goal shouldnt of stood!! go on!!

I cant wati for the 2nd half!!

Hemdani and Broadfoot off, Fleck(?) and Boyd on

Whittaker at RB, Fleck at LM, 4-4-2

Aye, we'll give Fleck his SPL debut in a crucial Old Firm game. The biggest crowd he's played in front of was 30k at Ibrox vs East Stirling, who's to say he won't freeze under the luight and catcalls of 60,000 of the great unwashed? Talk sense, lad.

A point does us so there is no need to go gung-ho and take off our only holding midfielder and put on 2 attackers.

Tell me someone else that can play left mid there and I will concede that you are right

They key point is why change it? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We're doing what we need to, why piss about with a strategy that's working?

Anybody notice the massive unioin jack drapped over the 2nd tier? they'd fucking hate that GIRUY, love Butcher, he tod that idiot Burley (? isit?) offsides offside u cant be a tad offside, the goal shouldnt of stood!! go on!!

Legend :unionflag:

Dailly should never have allowed Mcdonald to turn for their second!

Okay, we get it, not a Dailly fan! :harhar:

Definately the best choice we could have put in. I'd have him over Papac and Smith on the left or a young'un like McMillan.

:lol: Best choice for CH with Carlos out but I'm just annoyed we're not winning!

Lets attack these bassas!

Butcher knows what he is talking about...actually...I think that any football fan bar tims would agree with him too.

Legend :unionflag:

We have the union jack draped over a lot of posts in here :)

:unionflag:

To be fair to Dailly, there wasn't a lot he could do for the 2nd goal. Any contact with McDonald is potentially a penalty.

I wouldn't change anything yet, Walter will be ironing out the creases right now. We've been a 2nd half team all season, probably due to Walters influence in the dressing-room at halftime.

I can see us winning this by more than 1 goal, and I wouldn't be surprised if the scum finish with 9 players on the park. We need to keep our discipline and let them self-destruct. Naylor to see red 1st, closely followed by Hartley. ;)

:unionflag: WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :unionflag:

Get that Broadfoot tae fuck!

I thought Broadfoot's had a very good game.

Unfortunately J you're on your own on that one!

Nah, he has company from Blantyre.

Well he no stop crosses coming in and he is getting the pish ripped outta him by McGady!