Walter having a real go in tommorows papers at LIEwell

Thermopylae

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tomorrow’s Old Firm encounter has also now been given a heightened edge, given Smith’s lampooning yesterday of Peter Lawwell, the Celtic chief executive, as “head of the sporting integrity committeeâ€, a reference to Lawwell’s recent statement about a possible extension to the league season. The Rangers manager even said he keeps “thinking about a Monty Python sketch†whenever he reflects on Lawwell’s outburst..."

Liewell: If you want to join the Sporting Integrity Committee, you have to really hate the Rangers.

Lex Gold: I do!

Liewell: Oh yeah, how much?

Lex Gold: A lot!

Liewell: Right, you're in.

:lol: Brilliant. Python rules the roost!

"Tomorrow’s Old Firm encounter has also now been given a heightened edge, given Smith’s lampooning yesterday of Peter Lawwell, the Celtic chief executive, as “head of the sporting integrity committeeâ€, a reference to Lawwell’s recent statement about a possible extension to the league season. The Rangers manager even said he keeps “thinking about a Monty Python sketch†whenever he reflects on Lawwell’s outburst..."

Liewell: If you want to join the Sporting Integrity Committee, you have to really hate the Rangers.

Walter: Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying "Lawell lies".

[Everyone gasps]

Scottish Mhedia: You're only making it worse for yourself!

Walter: Making it worse? How can it be worse? Lawell lies! Lawell lies! Lawell lies!

Scottish Mhedia: I'm warning you! If you say "Lawell lies" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?

Stoners: She did! She did! (suddenly speaking as men) He! He did! He!

Scottish Mhedia: Was it you?

Stoner: Yes.

Scottish Mhedia: Right...

Stoner: Well you did say "Lawell lies. "

[Crowd throws rocks at the stoner]

Scottish Mhedia: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "Lawell lies."

[Crowd stones the Scottish Mhedia to death]

Scott Brown: Okay, sir, my final offer: half a shekel for an old ex-celt?

Provincial Club Manager: Did you say "ex-celt"?

Scott Brown: That's right, sir, 1 season in the hoops and proud of it, sir.

Provincial Club Manager: Well, what happened?

Scott Brown: Oh, cured, sir.

Provincial Club Manager: Cured?

Scott Brown: Yes sir, bloody miracle, sir. Bless you!

Provincial Club Manager: Who cured you?

Scott Brown: Kevin Thomson did, sir. I was running around like a headless chicken, minding my own bank account, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a celt with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Kevin Thomson, bloody do-gooder.

Willferrell :lol:

It's actually quite entertaining watching you post complete and utter bollocks.

How in the name of Christ can a busy schedule not be in Wattie's place to comment?

And having a dig at LIEwell is perfectly within his place when said evil bastard of a chief executive is the man responsible for his team being in a situation of having to play 4/5 games in a week.

I had you marked from your very 1st post

Cant believe he is still here!!

Walter: Look, I don't think it should be a sin, just for saying "Lawell lies".

[Everyone gasps]

Scottish Mhedia: You're only making it worse for yourself!

Walter: Making it worse? How can it be worse? Lawell lies! Lawell lies! Lawell lies!

Scottish Mhedia: I'm warning you! If you say "Lawell lies" one more time (gets hit with rock) RIGHT! Who did that? Come on, who did it?

Stoners: She did! She did! (suddenly speaking as men) He! He did! He!

Scottish Mhedia: Was it you?

Stoner: Yes.

Scottish Mhedia: Right...

Stoner: Well you did say "Lawell lies. "

[Crowd throws rocks at the stoner]

Scottish Mhedia: STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP IT! All right, no one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Even... and I want to make this absolutely clear... even if they do say, "Lawell lies."

[Crowd stones the Scottish Mhedia to death]

:lol: How much for a packet of gravel?

How in the name of Christ can a busy schedule not be in Wattie's place to comment?

And having a dig at LIEwell is perfectly within his place when said evil bastard of a chief executive is the man responsible for his team being in a situation of having to play 4/5 games in a week.

It's our christian duty to take in the waifs and strays :D

It's our christian duty to take in the waifs and strays :D

Ah, very true mate, I forgot about that, but, it was early, and, I did have a slight hangover (tu)