Heard a rumour today from a good source

I dont know if its already been posted.

Dont shoot the messanger ok? I dont expect anyone to believe any of this "someone I know knows someone who knows another person" etc

Not sure I believe it myself, but apparently Ferguson got into a bit of bother at gambling and used his club car as collatoral (spelling) and the club found out, bought it back for him and are now going to sell him in the summer and be done with him beacuse apparently its just one thing after another with Ferguson and it always has been.

Rangers have had enough.

Im not anti-Ferguson, I am a Ferguson fan.

Just repeating what I heard - dont shoot the messanger ok.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was was any truth in this - i.e. a long term gambling problem - then we'd have heard much about it long before now.

More pertinently - I head wee siobhan mclafferty draps her knickers for a bottle of mad dog 20/20 and a 10 pack of mayfair menthol.

Don't shoot the messenger :rangers:

I havn't heard anything about that. I have heard though that he hasn't trained properly for over 8 weeks becuase his ankle is fecked. He only does light jogging and a little of the training. Will prove why he has looked off the pace for the last 2 months. Twice against Dundee UTD and against shellick last week Fergie was awful.He's just not fit and it sticks out like a sore thumb, only thing that gets him a game these days seems to be his influence on other players.

I havn't heard anything about that. I have heard though that he hasn't trained properly for over 8 weeks becuase his ankle is fecked. He only does light jogging and a little of the training. Will prove why he has looked off the pace for the last 2 months. Twice against Dundee UTD and against shellick last week Fergie was awful.He's just not fit and it sticks out like a sore thumb, only thing that gets him a game these days seems to be his influence on other players.

I've heard that aswell, along with trouble at home.

Don't really want to respond to mindless gossip but it seems a bit odd that in the scheme of things Barry would use his club car (Honda) rather than his Bentley, BMW,Mercedes or numerous properties as collateral?

That's what popped into my head aswell...must not have been that big a debt? which if thats the case then why didnt he pay cash? im sure he has an odd 20 grand knocking around.

Don't really want to respond to mindless gossip but it seems a bit odd that in the scheme of things Barry would use his club car (Honda) rather than his Bentley, BMW,Mercedes or numerous properties as collateral?

He sold his Bentley Sport Coupe to a guy that used to go to school with my dad only two weeks after he got it (tu)

Unless he has got a new one?

I dont know if I was gambling I know which one I'd use as collateral. Why use the expensive cars youve paid for?

:2g: the messenger for delivering poop..

If it's true then I'd expect not to see him play tomorrow.. If he plays then it's just more :bullshit:

(td)

Tad un-fair on me.

:unsure:

Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude. Just find stories like this a load of old shite. Why would the boy use his club car as collatoral for betting, he's a millionaire for goodness sake.

Is your source a tim per chance? :craphead:

:2g: the messenger for delivering poop..

If it's true then I'd expect not to see him play tomorrow.. If he plays then it's just more :bullshit:

(td)

Tad un-fair on me.

:unsure:

Sorry. Didn't mean to be rude. Just find stories like this a load of old shite. Why would the boy use his club car as collatoral for betting, he's a millionaire for goodness sake.

Is your source a tim per chance? :craphead:

No problem mate.

To be honest I dont believe the story myself. Just sharing it anyway.