The "narrate your own life" thread

Gid

Gid sat down at his computer desk. It had been another hefty weekend. He was pretty sure that his liver was on its last legs and if it wasnt then he must be some sort of superhero like Liver-man, Boozefiend or Beer Monster.

Anyway, he opened up Rangers Media to have a look at who was online. All around his small and messy flat - he hadn't cleaned since the party last night and was far too ill to even consider it now - was still, apart from the comforting whirl of his washing machine which was cleaning his bed sheets that had been spewed upon by his younger sister Lynsey the previous night.

As he laughed and joked with his online Rangers buddies, he felt sure that this week at work would be another horror show. Just what had he done to deserve this?

He quickly snapped out of his trance.

The usual crew were on the site. Luffy and Madcow were hurling abuse in his direction as per usual. He chose not to let this affect him however as he pondered what exciting new thread he could start.

He awoke with a start .....

MaD CoW's life is so f*cked up no one could reach her.

She is a lost coz and decided to silt her wrist the end!

A truly heartwarming tale.

I swear Spielberg will pick that one up.

Gid was confused and slightly worried by Madcows post. It wasnt the first time this weekend that she had mentioned doing such a horrid and unnecessary thing to herself.

Was she seriously considering it?

He was unsure as he wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. What should he do? He knew it would be a waste of a good life as, even though MC felt she had problems, he knew that she had far too much to live for.

He offered her some comfort.

<kizz>

Wonder years stylee

I put on the computer, It was something I always done when I woke up out of habit more than anything. Some would say I was stuck in my ways, but to be honest, thats how I liked it and nobody could change that.

After a quick bite to eat , It was time to view the latest goings on in the world of rangers media. I didn't realise it at the time , but today...today was going to be the start of something magical. I looked at the screen, and there it was....in all it's glory. RDB correcting somebody elses grammar. It was a moment which shocked me to the core, changing the way I think about things and to be honest my whole outlook on life.

It was a late Sunday night and as Kat browsed on Rm she came across a narrate your life thread. Now to be honest Kat was in bed ready for sleeping when she found it and couldnt be bothered doing it. However the author of this thread talked her into it.

She though about the week ahead, especially that she only had to survive one day at school before she had a day off, this pleased her. She also thought about how she was rather cold and perhaps she should put on more clothes.

She realised her life was incredibly boring just as a dragon went flying past the window. She waved and the lovely pink dragon waved back

Thats the moment she decided to come of drugs

=]

Gid was confused and slightly worried by Madcows post. It wasnt the first time this weekend that she had mentioned doing such a horrid and unnecessary thing to herself.

Was she seriously considering it?

He was unsure as he wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. What should he do? He knew it would be a waste of a good life as, even though MC felt she had problems, he knew that she had far too much to live for.

He offered her some comfort.

<kizz>

gid is crackin zara up beyond believe but realises she had to be up in a few hours so before was too hooked to this thread silently exits the room and goes to bed x

mwah x kisses for all

Awwwwwww how touching and thank you for thinking of me in such way, it's alright I'll be ok. <kizz>

Just need a job to make me feel ok, too bored with stting around need something to other than frown.

Danny looked around him and stared in baffled amazement at the evidence of fellow diseased minds on RM, and consoled himself with the notion that he was not alone in his mentally imbalanced state.

He bounced on a pogo stick past Kat, threw vomit remover to Gid, and gave MC a straight-jacket.

Danny looked around him and stared in baffled amazement at the evidence of fellow diseased minds on RM, and consoled himself with the notion that he was not alone in his mentally imbalanced state.

He bounced on a pogo stick past Kat, threw vomit remover to Gid, and gave MC a straight-jacket.

Gid picked himself up off the floor and dusted himself down. He took a deep breath to regain control of his body, which had lapsed into an uncontrollable state of laughter at Danny's last post.

"Hmmm" he thought as he glanced over at the vomit remover and smiled. Somewhere in the distance a wolf howled at the full moon.

Having been so different throughout her life MaD CoW decides to continue with this way in life.

Like no other unique and true to herself, even though people laugh and take the piss - she'll continue as she doesn't give a f*ck.

People may like her or won't this is MaD CoW - You either like her or you don't.

Buoyed by MadCow's renewed sense of vigor, Gid retired to his bed safe in the knowledge that everything was going to be alright.

That was, of course, until tomorrow morning when he planned to go into the office and execute his boss and all the brown-nosers from his department. He slept well.

Guest TheQueensXI

TheQueensXI pops back onto RM and wonders what has started happening. He decides to go make more coffee and go to do homework.

Del goes on the internet after another tiring session on football manager,opens a thread by the name of The "narrate your own life" thread.

Del gos to type something then.....decides not to...Posts what he has typed and continues to listin to music and write stuff because as usual he cannot sleep

Felt like maradonna there speaking in 3rd person :lol:

gleem woke up in the willderness, and stumbled down to the fridge, he then picked out the milk and started to drink it, he then slowly opened his eyes to the burning bright lights surrounding him, he then came on RM to see the bouncy blue turtle for one last time that day, and then he was gone.

repost

Gid tried to shake of the tiredness that engulfed him. It had been a difficult night and he had only managed four hours of light sleep before he was rudely awakened by his alarm clock.

Outside, the morning gloom had started to lift but somehow he couldn't shift the gloom that lurked in the pit of his stomach. He stifled a yawn and contemplated driving his pen through the eye of his boss.

"Morning Karen," he chuckled. Sometimes hypocracy was a necessary evil.

OC stared blankley at his computer screen reading the narrative lives of others and pondered for a few seconds..... yes he was hungry and he started to realise that the pains he could feel were the signs that hunger was running amok inside his stomach. he thought to himself this must be resolved and he was off following the tempting smell of bacon on a roll hmmmmmmmm.............