Hesselink: Definate Intent

GersDude90

concerning all Celtics violent playing style what annoyed me was Clyde bunch saying och in our day that was nothing its a mans game etc

What do we expect when dealing with the Teflon Team? It's like everybody and their mother excusing McDonald's goal by saying it was "marginally offside". Even though Big Tel burst that mythical balloon with authority yesterday, it appears the media were all too happy to run off with the remains.

That pic could easily be used in one of those "spot the ball" competitions.

But whats disgraceful is that the ball is no where to be seen in the pic!!!

Straight red no doubts about it, ask anyone associated with football from watching to playing and everyone would say the same, violent conduct.

Absolutely astounding he got away with that with a yellow. Had it been red the footballing world including the media would have agree how shocking a tackle it was. The fact it was only a yellow means it'll get brushed under the carpet.

Awful awful tackle..

Faye has just headed the ball upwards in the photo so the ball is actually above head level for both of them, probably about 7-8 feet in the air. So how can a fucking stamp to the stomach/groin area only be a yellow card?!? Disgraceful.

Derek Ferguson spoke out about it on Rangers TV and said it was assault. Well done Derek, about time someone on Rangers TV spoke out about the cheating and brutality against us. :rangers:

My Celtic supporting mate says he was going for the ball and it was just late. :lol: How laughable, i'm actually nearly laughing in amazement at him.