Hesselink: Definate Intent

GersDude90

Celtic have already come out and said they want to take full advantage of our injury crisis.

Shocking tackle, and he had plenty of other fouls on top of that, so if that was only a yellow the others surely added up to at least a yellow.

Then Wittiker gets sent off for Naylor play acting and 1 miss timed tackle.

Poor show ref, poor show

A disgraceful challenge, what the fuck was the ref thinking, I am absolutely pissed off

I've seen players be reprimanded after a match for a decision the ref failed to make, but will it happen to jim jongleurs of liechtenstein, WILL IT FUCK

Hooselstink has got away with it the last 2 games.

Fuckin prick that he is.

They done their damnedest to put as many of our players out the game yesterday yet we got a guy sent off.What a fuckin joke.

I hope our players have already thought up t-shirts to wind they fuckers up once we win the league.

terrible tackle on novo in the first game that could've been a possible red and now this one to faye...jovh is a dirty little shite...i wish hutton was here so he could rip jvoh a new arse hole. hopefully karma catches up to him and someone else does.

of course if was definite intent - he didn't even attempt to take his foot away - left it there far too long - how he never got red carded during that game beats me and then for Whittaker to get a straight red for his challenge (not as bad as the one the eejit made) - heaven knows - referee is a **&&%%$*** :mad:

of course if was definite intent - he didn't even attempt to take his foot away - left it there far too long - how he never got red carded during that game beats me and then for Whittaker to get a straight red for his challenge (not as bad as the one the eejit made) - heaven knows - referee is a **&&%%$*** :mad:

Was it a straight red gbn? While watching the game I thought the ref had flashed a straight red, I didn't see the yellow. All the reports have it as a second yellow though. I presume I've just missed him flashing the yellow. <cr>

His first yellow should never have been a booking. The fact that he did what he did with 30 seconds left when he was on a yellow was stupid though. As if we don't have enough players out already! Worst news I've heard is that Carlos is one booking away from a 3 match ban :ohmy:

The problem with hefflehumps tackle is the ref 'saw' it (!??) and 'dealt' with it on the field of play so the video panel 'cant' look at it ! SHOCKING

BTW Hartleys tackle on Barry was about 2 weeks late and fking awful as well!

Was it a straight red gbn? While watching the game I thought the ref had flashed a straight red, I didn't see the yellow. All the reports have it as a second yellow though. I presume I've just missed him flashing the yellow. <cr>

His first yellow should never have been a booking. The fact that he did what he did with 30 seconds left when he was on a yellow was stupid though. As if we don't have enough players out already! Worst news I've heard is that Carlos is one booking away from a 3 match ban :ohmy:

i know the reports have it as a second yellow - but like you i never saw the ref show a yellow - just the red - hence why i think it was a straight red - either that i missed it like you - but don't think so and there's no chance of getting that bit shown again on tv!!!