Just Interested To See...

ShanksRFC

In the other threads on this subject, I have argued strongly that the league is more important. We must re-establish domestic superiority. I just think that to lose the league from where we were a few weeks ago would be absolutely devastating.

Funnily enough, now that there is more chance of losing the league, I am beginning to sway towards Uefa - perhaps it's just a defense mechanism to devalue the league in case we don't win it! :) A Uefa Cup win would be excellent, and this may be the best chance we have to win it, but it is still so difficult to do, even though there are only 2 games left to play. It would remove any bragging rights Celtc have if they do scrape the league, but I REALLY don't want that to happen.

So, tougher call than 2 weeks ago, but I still say the league (tu)

Dare I mention the possibility of losing the league and not winning Uefa? :unsure:

okay lets ask the question

Do you remember the last time we won a European trophy?

Probably everyone on this board could at least tell you who we played, where we played, the score and goal scorers in our European Glory.

everyone also knows when we last won the title and the agony of 2 years without it. but how many people could tell you the day we won all our titles who scored who we played where it was etc. my point is after a while you forget the manner of the league wins and the prestige.

so i would say the Uefa Cup just for the prestige of it.

to be honest though we should win the remaining 3 trophy's because. WE ARE THE PEOPLE.